Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Aeryn's Double Take Tuesday!

 Are you ready for another Double Take Tuesday? I certainly am, cos it's mine! I have a sketch challenge for you. Now, I gotta admit, I basically just go into Photoshop and draw, but that's really how I create too, so I think that fits.
 This is what I came up with, some nice layers, a bit of embellishment, and the focus mainly on the image itself, as it should be!
 And here's the card that I made for you all. Still with the spooky theme as I LOVE the Halloween season.
 Here's Melissa's interpretation, using the same sweet Halloween stamp that I did. Great minds!
Kelli used Miss Anya Scarves to create this lovely card
 Jessica did a bit of a different take on the sketch, altering it a little. It really shows that I can actually create something with versatility, lol! Plus, she embellishes so nicely... I never do! She used the Holiday Blessings clear stamp set.

The Official Stuff:
Here are the rules that will apply WEEKLY:
*You must use a TGF Stamp.  Digital, clear, or Rubber but we need to see your TGF ;)

*You must upload your creation and LINK to InLinkz with a URL for either your BLOG, SCS, or the TGF Gallery.

*You must use like colors (don't have to be exact, HOWEVER, enough so we can see the similarity) and a good representation of sketches when applicable.

PRIZES:
*We will award a RUBBER prize for each week that we have at least 20 players.
If we have MORE than 40 weekly players,  that prize will DOUBLE!

(*** if we have less than 20 players any given week, the prize will be digital, which is still great but we want you to post, share, and encourage your crafty friends to play along!***)
You have until MONDAY, OCTOBER 22nd at 8pm CST to enter!!!  :)

5 comments:

PaperPixie said...

Great sketch, Aeryn! Thanks for hosting. :)

Blankina said...

Great examples and lovely sketch...I have a card ready but can not see the linky...will try later!!

Sorry Aeryn I have not made a halloween card but a sweet card instead.

Hugs Blankina

Denice said...

A wonderful sketch and lots of fun to play with! I'm waiting for Mr. Linky too.
:Dxx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Sorry guys- Mr. Linky got put in the corner, lol, but he's back now! ;)

Blankina said...

Thanks Jessica!!

HUgs Blankina