Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Crop Tuesday is BACK!!

Hello hello! Farmer Shaela here and I am happy to announce that we are bringing back Top Crop Tuesdays! Don't worry - we'll still be having some Tuesday Tutorials thrown into the mix as well, but we also want to share some of the {fabulous} creations that are popping up around the Farm. :)

As I was perusing the gallery my eye was drawn to this gem of a card by mrslaird - it really appeals to my CAS senses. I love the clean, uncluttered layout and the rich colors of the image. Such a sweet, simple wedding card featuring Kissy-Kissy.


This card by Laura caught my eye as well - I love it! Such a clever scene that she created using Cheeky Geeky, and what a perfect sentiment! I love that the saying looks like actual chalkmarks on a blackboard.


This circular card by Grace immediately jumped out at me - I love the soft, subtle colors of the card design with the eye-popping green of Mermaid Anya's hair.


And finally, I couldn't pass up this fantastic layout by April. Scrapbooking was my first papercrafting love, and I always get a thrill when I see layouts that incorporate my second love - stamping and coloring! She used the Cupcake Anya digi stamp to embellish this layout of cooking with her son, and I love the way it helps the page come together. :)


Well, that's it for me today. I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the {amazing} creations featured in The Greeting Farm Gallery - I know I had a lot of fun perusing it!!

           Photobucket 

4 comments:

Blankina said...

Great idea to share this beautiful cards Shaela ( hope you feeling better now..).

Ciao have a nice day..

Blankina

Mojca said...

Waw lovely cards and a page. Gorgeous creations. Hugs! Mojca

Melissa said...

OH - these are darling! Great picks!

Grace said...

Thank you for choosing me as one of your top crops.=)