Thursday, September 13, 2012

Showcase Day: A Princess Wall Hanging



Happy Thursday all! Showcase Farmer Jess here to show you a recycled project of mine. Ok so I must confess that originally my Princess Anya no.4 was slated for a card but it quickly developed a mind of its own and decided to be something else. I mean, with all the knick-knacks and bobbles I add how could it not? Hehe. So I decided to run with it and create a wall hanging. 


You can create your own wall hanging with a piece of recycled chipboard. For my base, I used the back of a Bristol pad. I always keep those to re-purpose because it is an extremely thick piece of chipboard. I took extra care in covering the complete board, making sure the corners didn't bulk up. After that I decorated as I would a card.


Here is a shot of it hanging. I left space on the bottom so I can personalize with the recipient's name. It will complete the hanging and the little girl will feel special. 

------------

Before I let you go, I wanted to remind you that we began our September Retro-Fresh challenge yesterday so make sure you ink up those oldies but goodies. I also wanted to remind you that we have two challenges in effect that will be finishing up soon. 


The first challenge is the Bright Colors FFF challenge that run until today, 12pm CST. 
My sample card features the brand new Holiday Blessings clear set.


The second challenge is the Sketch challenge that is exclusive to the Splitcoaststampers Forum. Here is my sample that features the uber adorable new Latte Anya.  You can find the sketch at the forum here. To play along with the sketch you have until Friday night to do so.

Thanks for visiting the farm! Happy Shopping ;) and Crafting!!


1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, that wall hanging is just precious! Everything is adorable! :)