Thursday, September 20, 2012

Quick and Simple Christmas Cards

Hi, everyone!  It's Kelli here today with a set of three quick and simple Christmas cards!  I used the Holiday Blessings set for these cards, but the Sparkling Season set would also be perfect for this layout.  I love how you can mass produce with these sets.  I find it easiest if you stick with one paper pad or collection because all the colors already coordinate perfectly.  I colored the trees, ornaments and lights with my Copic markers and then covered them with Glossy Accents to help them stand out a little more.  I either added red or green ribbon to finish each one off.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!  :)







7 comments:

Mary J said...

These are fantastic - love 'em!

frommycraftroom said...

These are great. Thanks.

Marghe said...

is beautiful...
http://mayodetalles.blogspot.com

Denice said...

Super cute!

Mojca said...

Waw this are really gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

Melissa said...

I LOVE these!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous!!!