Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Monochrome Tutorial with Aeryn

 AAAND, I bring you a video! It's fancy speed colouring, but no words, because trust me, you don't want to hear me speak.


And, very lastly, I bring you three cards made using this technique. Still using Miss Anya Scarves as well. Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope that you enjoyed my tutorial. Since I didn't want to take over the *entire* blog (like I haven't already), I've abbreviated the tutorial slightly. You can see it in more detail here on my website.

7 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Thanks Aeryn, that was a great tutorial, very inspiring XOX Lucy

Candy said...

Great tutorial! Thanks so much|
Candy

Blankina said...

Love monochrome cards...you did a great tutorial ,
thanks Aeryn!!

Blankina

Carol said...

Great tutorial - thanks!

Gretchen said...

Thanks Aeryn for your terrific tutorial. If only I could get monochrome to look that good.

Heidi Brawley said...

loved your tutorial!!! Awesome cards you made there too!!! Hugs!!! Heidi

Melissa said...

Wonderful tutorial!!