Monday, September 24, 2012

Guest Designer Monday with Annie Rose

Well, Farmies, this is my last post as the guest designer!  Where did this month go?  I had such a great time playing with the newly released stamps and creating some tutorials for you.  I'll still be around... you can't kick this gal off the Farm, that's for sure... I'm a total Farm addict! :)

For my last project, I wanted to share a few tags I made using the new "Holiday Blessings" and "Sparkling Season" clear stamp sets.


Have I mentioned how AWESOME these clear stamps are?  The quality is amazing and they stamp such perfectly clear images.  I stamped the images onto watercolor paper, colored them in with Distress Inks and covered them with Stickles.  The "WISHES" letters were individually paper-pieced out of coordinating paper.  I die-cut the images with a Nestabilities die and inked around the edges.  The main tags themselves are just larger sizes of the same dies.


The tags were cut from designer paper paper and were inked around the edges before I removed them from the metal die.  I punched a hole in the top and added an eyelet to each one.  I then threaded through some different ribbons and tied them at the top with bits of lace or baker's twine.

The cut images were then placed over the ribbon and adhered with dimensional adhesive so they would stand out a bit.  I added a tiny jingle bell to each bow to finish it off.  Now they are ready to added to any wrapped gift, or tied onto a box or jar of goodies!


These were really fun and quick to make!  These clear stamp sets can be used in so many different ways.  They are definitely a must-have for this holiday season.

Thanks, everyone, for making me feel so welcome this month!  You can find me and the rest of the things I make, over at my blog.  I hope everyone has a wonderful week! :)


5 comments:

PaperPixie said...

Theses are so cute! They are simple enough to make multiples but the inking and layers make them look do complete. I especially love the technique of turning the background die cut the other direction. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this month!

Nat said...

they are gorgeous! I need to make a bunch right now, so they are ready for the holidays! Thanks for inspiring and sharing! :)

Jas said...

Supe cute and love all the layering and ribbons you added. Thanks for the inspiration Anne.
Hugs Jas :)

Blankina said...

Yeh, time flies Annie. It was great to follow your posts on the TGF blog!!

Hugs Blankina

Melissa said...

Oh how clever! These are fab!