Monday, September 3, 2012

Guest Designer Monday with Annie Rose


Hello, fellow fans of The Farm!  My name is Annie Rosenstiel and I blog over at {Annie Rose Makes Things}, which as the name implies, is where I share the things I make.  If you take a poke around, you'll see that most of the things I make involve a stamp from The Greeting Farm, so you can understand how excited I am to be asked to guest design this month!

Each Monday I'll be sharing a new project or two created with stamps from the new September release.  Aren't they all gorgeous?  The quality of the TGF rubber and clear stamps is amazing, too... you definitely want to get your hands on these babies!

I've made a couple of cards featuring the new Latte Anya.  For this first card, I actually heat-embossed the stamped image with black embossing powder on watercolor paper.  This is a great technique if you are trying water coloring for the first time -- it helps you stay within the lines and it just plain looks cool!

I watercolored Latte Anya with Distress Inks and added a few highlights with a white gel pen and some Star Dust Stickles.  The paper is from October Afternoon's "Sidewalks" collection and My Mind's Eye "Indie Chic" collection.  The individual letters are from K+Co.  The flowers, button and twine are from my random crafty stash.


This little gal was also watercolored with Distress Inks on watercolor paper.  I chose my most latte-like papers for this one. :)  Latte Anya is so versatile!  You can change her look instantly.  I have paper-pieced her hat to match the background paper, which is from the My Mind's Eye "Indie Chic" collection.

I have paper-pieced and popped up the heart button on her hat and the latte cup itself for some extra dimension.  The "Need a Lift?" sentiment is one of the two that come with big Anya Lifts, which is available once more in the shop!

* * * * *

Now that you've had all week to preview and fall in love with the new stamps, how would you like a chance to win your very own LATTE ANYA?  Just pop on over to {My Blog} and leave a comment on this matching post.  You have until 11:30pm CST to comment and the random winner will be announced here on the TGF blog on Tuesday...  good luck!   :)


11 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such sweet cards!

Blankina said...

Hi Annie!! Congratulations !!! Fantastic to see you here...thanks for sharing these beautiful cards with Anya latte...can not wait to see your next ones.Will pop over to your personal blog too...

Hugs from your blogfriend and ANYONE FOR ANYA DT teamie,
have fun!!

Blankina

franzesjoi said...

beautiful cards!!! :) i love ANYA!!

Shar said...

Great Job on picking a Guest Designer!!!
She does A great Job with Anya!!!
Aloha,
Shar

Sue D said...

Lovely Latte Anya cards!

Mojca said...

Waw this card are so beautiful. Thank you for the chance to win this little cutie. Hugs! Mojca

Christina Flora said...

Anya Latte is already on its way to me! Love your paper piecing and pop out techniques. Will definitely try that out. Beautiful cards!

Melissa said...

These are awesome!! Love the paper piecing especially!!

eva said...

adorable cards, annie rose!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous projects!!!! Congrats on your guest spot..looking forward to seeing your work this month!!!

Denice said...

These are both adorable Annie! Congrats on your GDT, can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations.
:Dxx