Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Eeeks, I'm late!

Gulp, I forgot TOP CROP TUESDAY.  I have no good excuse either I just forgot plain and simple.  So this week it's TOP CROP WEDNESDAY!  We are going to show off some awesome creations from our followers.  We are checking out projects on SCS, in our Galleia and on our Face Book page

Since it's almost October and Halloween is my very favorite holiday I decided to continue with Eva's TCT theme and show more Hallo-weenie cards.  I just want to be sure that you get your BOO on!


This boo-tiful witch was created by Noami. 
 I love the deep orange color and the splatter on the background paper. 
 Her little face just pops right at you with all the darker colors, it's perfect!


I love how Rachel took these three digis and created a Halloween theme
 without having to have a specific Halloween image.
  Those little spider web corners are fab 
as is her skully brad in the center of her bow.


This image is a favorite of mine. 
 I just want to pinch those cute little pink cheeks.
Croppixie rocked this keep it simple look. 
The inked edges add a little extra Halloween touch 
plus the combo of straight and zigzag stitching is marvelous.


Now that you have Halloween on the mind it's time to create your own spooktacular card to share with us.  Plus you may as well start thinking about where your Halloween decorations are and dust them off.  They need to go up soon.

Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

On The Wings Of A Scrapper said...

No problem, its still Wednesday! I love Halloween, how fun!

SmokieBlueRose said...

It's still Tuesday here so, you are ahead of the game:) I think all of them are so cute. I like the fact that people are using more than just black and orange. Like it, much:)

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE these, the Halloween cards are always some of my faves. :)