Thursday, September 6, 2012

Christmas is just around the corner...are you ready?

Hey Everyone,
It's farmer Jas here! Now we're in the month of BER and that means holidays are coming up and time to start creating handmade gifts for family and friends and soon decorating Christmas tree. We all know handmade gifts takes time to make but it's fun and all worth it. So it's better to get ahead and be prepared so you won't run out of time especially if you have a BIG family like mine. So here are some of the stuff I created so far for preparing for Christmas. All of them were colored with copics and paper pieced. I hope you like what I created :)

I made a Christmas Tag using Anya from the Xmas Sweeties set, the new clear stamp set Holiday Blessings and Sparkling Season.

 
Also, I made a card using the new clear stamp set - Holiday Blessings.
 
 
and last but not least I made a treat bag using the new clear stamp set Sparkling Season
 
Thank you so much for visiting us today. You can find me here on my blog to see more cards and video tutorial using stamps by The Greeting Farm. Also, don't forget to check us back tomorrow for Farm Fresh Friday!
Hugs, Jas

4 comments:

Annette said...

aww these are totally adorable...

Rachel Parys said...

Cool stuff! Love these projects!

Mojca said...

Oh this are lovely. Love the colours. Hugs! Mojca

Denice said...

Love the new stamps, thanks for the inspiration Jas!