Thursday, August 2, 2012

...the Winner's circle, prize updates, and more :)

Hey, everyone!

Jess here with LOTS of winners to announce!  We are *totally* overwhelmed with how much you guys love the new "Big Time" Anyas and I have a feeling we'll be seeing more at some point ;)  Thanks again for a SUPER fun release!

On that note, we have LOTS of winners to announce:

Congrats to MARY- you are the blog winner from the TGF Blog comments and win TWO 4x6 stamp sets  (in-stock) of your choice!

Congrats to PATTY WU- you are the winner of Birthday Anya 2 from Jess's blog comments!

Congrats to SHENG, you are the winner from our SCS Chat and win a CLEAR STAMP SET of choice!

Last but not least, congrats to LENA NUNN!  You are the Facebook winner from our comments yesterday and win a SINGLE stamp of choice!

WHEW!  That's a lot of winners...I'm so excited!  On that note, a quick update on PRIZES.   I had a small (thankfully) email glitch and there were TWO prize emails that were lost, I am positive of it.   Before I could get them logged I got a white screen and lost a few emails.  IF you emailed me in the last 3 days to claim a prize, could you please send me a follow up just so I can check them off?  SORRY about that!  Thanks,  guys!

Have a SUPER fab day and we'll see you back here tomorrow for FARM FRESH FRIDAY!
xoxo.,
Jess <3 p="p">

7 comments:

Melinda Campbell said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! <3

Stephanie said...

Congrats to the winners!!:)

Annie Rose said...

Yay winners! :)

Jammie said...

Yeay to my Bestie Lena!!! Woot Woot! You are on a roll with TGF winnings! SOOOO excited for ya!

~Kelly~ said...

Congrats to all can't wait to get my new stamps! Yay for us as well!

Melissa said...

Congratulations all!!!!

Jenny Jean Lim said...

Congratulations!