Monday, August 27, 2012

Saying Good-bye is always hard....


 This is my final posting as a guest designer for The Greeting Farm this month. This has been the best and most amazing opportunity, thank you to Jess, Marie, and all the farmers for such a warm welcome and stay throughout the month. Also to all the readers for all your lovely comments throughout this time! I feel like Miss America giving her good-bye speech right now *all teary*.

Today, I'm showing you a card I made using WS Jessica-digi image. Love the fact that TGF has digi and rubber and clear stamps/images available! I chose this image today b/c Jess has been so nice to me and I wanted to honor her. I love this image, so chic, so smart, so fresh!

Don't forget to keep coming back to check out all the latest happenings and challenges and to gear up for the new release in September!

Thanks for stopping by!

Joy

5 comments:

butterflyamanda said...

Hi Joy sorry to see you go i've enjoyed all your posts thankyou for sharing huggs Amanda

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super duper cute, Joy!!

Blankina said...

Thanks for sharing your cards...and good luck in your creative future!!
It must have been a fantastic month for you...

Hugs Blankina

eva said...

thank you for sharing your wonderful cards!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Joy,
I love your card! Jess looks so cute and I think you did a great job on her. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us. I too love The Greeting Farm and I have not ment a nicer bunch of ladies.
Hugs, Lisa G