Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's going to be a Sparkling Season...

Hello, friends!
We are back for the FOURTH day of September previews at The Greeting Farm!  Are we excited yet!?   I am!  It seems that we are amping it up each DAY around here and if you like today's preview..wait til you see tomorrow's!   It all leads up to our "spectacular SEPTEMBER" release coming this Saturday, September 1st!
Today we have another seasonal set for you, this one named "Sparkling Season"!!  This clear, 4x6 set created in SUPER high-quality photopolymer is going to make quick, easy, and CUTE Christmas cards a reality for you this season!  If you liked the look of the "Holiday Blessings" set yesterday, these sets build on each other and are very versatile to use together or alone.
On that note, CONGRATS to Christina Flora!  You are the winner of yesterday's preview, "Holiday Blessings"!  Please email Jess to claim your prize!
You ready for some "SPARKLING SEASON?"   We are too!  Here's some projects by:







Want to WIN this set before it's released?  Simply visit each DT member above (links are live on our names!) and let us know what you like best about our Holiday stamp sets so far!   We'll draw a random winner who comes back here to let us know they commented, and the winner will be announced tomorrow during or 5th and final Sept. preview, our FFF challenge, and more!  You have until 11:30 p pm CST tonight to leave us some LOVE!  LOTS of fun coming up in the next 48 hours or so... just you guys wait!
Sparkling wishes for a great day!
xoxo.

21 comments:

frommycraftroom said...

Great cards. Love the pressies and the banner. TFS.

Ta Da! Crafts said...

I love how versatile they are, I can use them all year round and not just confine them to my xmas stash.

Anita &/or Char said...

I have been to visit Jen, Jessica and Rachel... they are great people to showcase GFS... This set is full of holiday whimsy... thanks for the chance to win

mousekemom said...

Fantastic cards, ladies! I really like this set.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Adorable new set!!!

Christina Flora said...

ok, it's official, I LOVE YOU GALS! You have seriously made my week and keep me going when I'm stressed out at work - thanks for everything! Giddy with excitement!

KanataNewf said...

Fabulous previews again today!

Konny said...

I love works by Jen and i love that set!
Great job!!!!! <3

Mary-Anne V said...

The DT did a great job once again. These holdiay sets have the cutest images and the sentiments are adorable too.

Anita said...

Stunning set! The DT did an amazing job!

Ms Scrapmess said...

Want want want!!! This set could go to any TGF set=D

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I totally love the banner wishes. Thanks for the chance

Jenny V. said...

Love this set! Really like the sentiment and that cute banner!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this! Went and visited everyone - I really love how versatile this set is. Great for banners, borders, focal points and fussy cutting. Sigh.

Kimberly said...

So cute! Beautiful job on the projects, really love the banner! :) hugs, Kimberly

Marsha said...

Wow ! You guys keep amazing me with those new stamps ! Love these Christmas sentiments ;-) especially 'the greatest gift of all ...' with the presents ! Can't wait to play with these stamps on the 200 Christmas cards I have to make ;-)

Sue D said...

Great cards--I like the sentiments and the banner.

gobeagirl said...

Ok I finally gotten home and had the chance to see everyone's cards and I have to say you guys are making it very hard not to get into the holiday mood. lol... This set is super cute and I think not only is a great set for cardmaking it will also be fantastic for scrapbooking as well. I can't wait to get this one too. Hugs, Lisa G

SmokieBlueRose said...

I left a comment on each DT's site. Thank you for sharing your talent.

antdoda said...

These are so cute!! My favorite thing so far is the set with the light bulbs they are so cute!!

Kelly Booth said...

Such Sweet cards...the sets look super fun!!!