Monday, August 6, 2012

Guest Designer Monday with Joy....


This is Joy....I am still in shock a little that I am guest designing for The Greeting Farm in August!! So excited about this WONDERFUL opportunity! I have loved this company forever!

Today, I'm showing you a card I made using Do Si Do Anya and she is one of my favorites of the July releases because I am a farmer's daughter!  One thing you will notice about my cards is that I machine sew on each one, I just love the finishing touch it gives cards!  For this card in particular, I cut out the image and then adhered it onto my circle dies.  I also have jumped on the doily bandwagon...the doily I used isn't a die cut, it's a real doily.  The sentiment is from the Lovey Dovey set, which is another thing I love about TGF, is their sentiments are so versatile!

Don't forget to keep checking back for all the latest happenings and challenges and to help celebrate their birthday in August-and didn't you LOVE the new special anniversary releases that are available in LIMITED QUANTITIES!?

Make sure to come back each Monday to see my next TGF creation using the July releases!

Joy

10 comments:

eva said...

welcome, joy!! such a sweet card! and the wonderful sewing!

jordanbev5 said...

Welcome Joy! Your card is just so precious! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Sweet, sweet card! Love the pretty papers and lace doily!

Melissa said...

Oh Joy this is super cute!! We are so glad to have you be TGF guest designer :)

Christina Flora said...

what an adorable card! Welcome!

Colleen said...

Congrats on being the guest designer for this month! Your card is super cute! I look forward to seeing more of your great creations throughout this month.

elizabeth4u107 said...

Love her dress and hair bow just adorable.

sharon g said...

I LOVE the polka dots--they are just perfect for this subject. I also love how you matched the colors so perfectly. If I could win this, I would be SO happy. I love the stamp!!

janell said...

Love your card...don't have that stamp but you sure make me want to get it!

Leanne said...

Hi Joy!
Cute card, love the layout and the color.
Congrats on your GDT spot. :)