Monday, August 13, 2012

Guest Designer Monday with Joy....


Post #2 for me as the Guest Designer for TGF for August, woo hoo!

Today, I'm showing you a card I made using the Lovey Dovey set. How cute is this little boy...I think he looks like a little train conductor!  I really like cutting out my images and putting them on shaped matting, brings a little something extra to the cards, don't you think?

Last week, I mentioned my stitching on my cards...here's a little secret, sometimes when I don't stitch straight...I go all crazy with my stitches and make it seem like I did it on purpose ;)  Shhh....Don't tell!!

Don't forget to keep checking back for all the latest happenings and challenges and to help celebrate their birthday in August-and did you get any of the new special anniversary releases that are available in LIMITED QUANTITIES!?

Make sure to come back each Monday to see my next TGF creation using the July releases!

Joy

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Very cuuute!! Love the papers and your coloring!!