Monday, August 20, 2012

Guest Designer Monday with Joy...


This is post #3 for my guest designer gig for The Greeting Farm. I am still in shock that I get to join this wonderful team this month!

The above is a card I made using Glisten Bean. How can you not love the Bean Collection!?  The hair coloring has so many fun possibilities! The sentiment is from the Lovey Dovey set, which is another thing I love about TGF, their sentiments are so versatile!


 I made the above card for the August CNN challenge: Create a Project inspired by the Olympic Games – We thought Judo was an olympic sport, so that's what I went with using the Karate Anya Digi ;) I also did a round card to mimic the circles used in the Olympic rings. Also, in honor of the Olympics, we were to use bling of some sort. You have until noon CST to play today!  There are two other CNN challenges to participate in as well, check it out for your chance to win some TGF goodness!

Be sure to keep checking back here for all the latest happenings and challenges. Make sure to come back next Monday to see my final TGF creation using the July releases!

Thanks for stopping by!

Joy

2 comments:

Marghe said...

Beautiful work, very cute ...

Melissa said...

These are adorable!