Thursday, August 23, 2012

CCN Winners!

Hey, everyone!
{{{PLEASE be sure to scroll down for Eva's post today!  Thank you!}}}

I'm so sorry about the delay- but here are your winners from the CCN last Friday!  We sure do hope to see more of you during these SUPER fun events.  Because we have so many overseas customers, what would you guys think about doing our next CCN on a Friday and split 1/2 the chat from 9-11am CST and the other 1/2 from 8-10pm CST so that EVERYONE got a chance to chat?

Leave a comment on the blog today and let us know!

Here are the winners:

TGFCCN7:


TGFCCN8:


TGFCCN9:

Contact Jess to claim your FREE 4x6 or CLEAR stamp set!   Last but not least, congrats to togrady!  You're the winner of a FREE SINGLE just for coming and hanging out w/ us!  Had a great time!
Thanks, everyone!

5 comments:

JessicaK said...

Congrats! And thanks to everyone for playing along!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Loved these CCN challenges!!! I would try to make any time you set it up...it was totally fun!!!

Ms Scrapmess said...

It would be great if you could split it!!! Unfortunately, I won't be able to hang with you - but have fun and I will try to catch the next - LOL!

PaperPixie said...

Congrats to the winners, and thanks so much for my single too! You guys are the best and I had such a fun time hanging out. I can't wait until the next one. :)

Melissa said...

OK I totally LOVE these :) Congrats ladies!