Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ringing in the 4th with...

...our JULY Guest Designer!

Before we begin, congrats to LENA!  You are the second-chance winner of the JULY RELEASE from our Showcase Farmer introduction contest!   Please email me to claim your prize and thanks, everyone for welcoming our new team!  :)

Please help me welcome SUZANNE BIER to the TGF Family for the month of July!
I met Suzanne at Winter CHA this past January and after looking at her blog, I immediately asked if she'd like to guest for us some time!


Well, July is her month and we are THRILLED to have her here!

Here's a little bit from Suzanne:



Hi! I’m Suzanne Bier and I’m STOKED to be The Greeting Farm’s July Guest Designer! 

I live in Washington State with my husband and our dachshund (who is often my crafting companion)!  

I’ve been crafting for as long as I can remember, and I love to color, create, and fussy cut! I began scrapbooking several years ago, and switched to stamping and card making shortly after! Although I’m a stay-at-home-crafter, in my previous life, I worked in public relations and graphic design, which have come in pretty handy as I progress in my creative career!

It’s never easy to move every few years (my husband serves in the military), but I’ve been lucky to have made so many wonderful friends through crafting, and that makes each transition a little easier!

Thanks so much for the opportunity to share my TGF creations with you all this month! I hope they will inspire you to create something totally farm-fabulous!


...and here is her DARLING creation using:


Please stop by and say HELLO to our July guest on her blog,  The Sparkling Scrapper.   One lucky winner will take home "Do-Si-Do" Anya for welcoming our July Guest!!!  You have until 10pm CST tonight to enter and stop by Suzanne's blog....good luck everyone!

Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY 4th!

17 comments:

Blankina said...

Wow it is a month of surprises!! I have visited Susanne's blog and have become a follower...Great cards...Love her pink anya card, congratulations also to the lucky winner of the complete july set. Sniff, sniff wish I would be me...

Ciao Blankina
Perhaps I can take home this sweet Anya??? That would be great!!

Denice said...

Congrats on your GDT Susanne, what a sweet card with Do Si Do Anya...love the pink!
:Dxx

Sue D said...

Very cute card--I stopped by Suzanne's blog and said "howdy" and welcome!

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Nice to meet you Susanne and congratulations for being part of TGF

gobeagirl said...

I love Suzanne's card. She looks so sweet and I love the papers that she has used. Thanks for introducing Suzanne to us. I already checked out her blog and just had to become a follower as well.. :O) Happy 4th of July everyone. Hugs, Lisa G

On The Wings Of A Scrapper said...

Stopped by Suzanne's blog, her card is adorable. Congrats again Suzanne! Lisa O.

Suzi McKenzie said...

Congratulations Suzanne, I know you'll have a wonderful time on the farm, I certainly did. Looking forward to seeing what you create this month.
Enjoy
hugs
Suzi
xxx

Christina Flora said...

She really decorated Anya well! Adorable card!

Operation Write Home said...

Suzanne!! Congrats on being honored as a guest designer, wooHOO! Sweet card, my friend!
Sandy

Marie LeJeune said...

I love the do si do anya! super cute!

eva said...

congrats suzanne! sweet card! and congrats to lena too! have fun stamping!

Naomi said...

YAY! Congrats, Suzanne! Wow, this is just DARLING! LOVE the patterned papers, stitching and your FABULOUS colouring! You GO girlfriend!

Naomi
xoxo

Melissa said...

It's so great to have you join us this month! Your card is so sweet, I LOVE pink, oh and I love your blog!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE love Suzanne's card. super cute! her blog Fab too!!! Hope everyone is having an Awesome 4th of July!!!!

Leanne said...

Yay Suzanne!! Congrats girl! You did such a wonderful job with your card!! It's super cute!
*;)

Kim Swenson said...

Welcome aboard! Your card is adorable!

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a super adorable card!!! love it! congrats susanne on the GT spot! thanks for sharing and have a great week! *hugs* steph :)