Friday, July 13, 2012

...a refreshing FFF: Pink Lemonade!

Hey, guys!



Welcome to another FUN installment of Farm Fresh Friday featuring our new Showcase Farmers!
Well, we FINALLY have some relief from the 100+ degree temps we've been having, whew!

It all got me to thinking- what better way to cool off and refresh than with some PINK LEMONADE?  

We have JUST the challenge to kick off today...use PINK and YELLOW on your projects!

Before we begin w/ the awesome samples this week, congrats to Blankina !  You are the winner of the 4 layers challenge!  Please contact me to claim your single of choice!

....and now...here are your awesome mojo-packed samples from this week's PINK LEMONADE challenge:

Suzanne- Our JULY Guest:

Jess

Melissa:

Aeryn:

 Peggy:

Jas:
Kelli:


Shaela:

Eva:

Sara:

Now...it's YOUR turn to play!

Just use a TGF stamp and Pink and Yellow on your cards or projects and link up below using our In Linkz system :)    You have until Thursday, July 19th at NOON CST to play along!

Happy stamping, everyone!

xoxo...
Jess :)


6 comments:

Blankina said...

YES!!!! Wow I am your winner!!! I will choose one of the new stamps that I did not buy yet...
Great Dt cards...LOve this colour combo, have a great weekend...

HUgs Blankina

eva said...

yay!! congratulations blankina!! happy for you!

ChatterBlossom said...

These designs are all so cute! And I love the colors! Refreshing!

Annie Rose said...

Congrats Blankina! :) hooray!

I loved this Pink Lemonade challenge... it made me really happy and really thirsty. lol

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Denice said...

What a sweet challenge this week! I love the inspiration from the DT...bright and cheery!
:Dxx

Jammie said...

Love this color combo! Oh and I have blog candy right now too! Www.sweetsentiment.blogspot.com