Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh Hello - Blush Bettie

Hi, everyone!  It's Kelli and today I want to share a card with you using the adorable new Blush Bettie stamp and sentiment!


I colored her with my Copics and paper pieced her dress.  Paper piecing is awesome because it really ties in the paper you're using.  Even though it's hard to see in this photo, I paper pieced in two layers.  The first layer is her dress and the layer on top of that is the little bow and sleeves on her dress.  I think this adds very subtle depth which I love.  I also added some little pearls to hair bows, earrings and dress as a finishing touch.



I wanted the sentiment to pop so I put it on some coordinating red paper and made it into a little tab to put behind Bettie.  Last but not least, I added some white gel pen stitch lines and a green bow!
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!  :)

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Darling card! Love the pearls.

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh your card is Super Cute!!!!

~*Joni said...

So so adorable! I love the paper pieced dress and beautiful colors! :)

Kerry said...

So pretty!! Love it!! And her earrings are totally FAB!