Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer fun with Melissa O!

Hi everyone!  Here I go with my very first post at TGF and if I haven't said it enough already I'll say it again, I'm pretty darn excited to be one of the new Showcase Farmers!!

Growing up, my family would always have a big swimming party on July 4th. It was always fun, tons of food, swimming, laughing...  and it is something I always remember as the July holiday draws near.  Since I was thinking about those crazy times the other night I decided to create a swimming party invitation.


I love the Summer Fun stamp set and thought it was the perfect choice for my swimming invite.  What do you think?  



Happy Crafting,
MelissaO



9 comments:

eva said...

too cute!! love that they are swimming in the water!

Blankina said...

What a fun card, this O& A couple is too cute. Your card is very original Melissa thanks for sharing...

Ciao Blankina

Gretchen said...

These is such a clever idea and so cute. Congrats on your 1st post with the DT.

Denice said...

Adorable Melissa, O&A was a great choice for a summer invite!
:Dxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Melissa, this is just adorable! As always. ;) xoxo

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

They are sooo cute Melissa!!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Melissa, Like I said on your blog I love, love how you have designed your invitations! What a fantastic idea and your color just as great as well. :O) Hugs, Lisa G

Heidi Brawley said...

oh this is super cute!! I love it!!! we haven't had the fun 4th of july pool party 2 yrs in a row now. sooo bummed!!! maybe next year!!
TGIF!!!!
hugs, Heidi

jen said...

Love this card!
Hugs,Jen