Monday, July 9, 2012

Guest Monday with Suzanne Bier!


Hi, everybody! Suzanne here, and this is my first official post as The Greeting Farm's Guest Designer for July! I'm so excited to be joining you for all the fun this month, and I hope you enjoy (and are inspired by) what I've created!

We're finally having some real summer weather here in Washington State, and I'm so happy that we're getting some much-needed sunshine! To celebrate, I made a bright, summery card!

I used last week's TGF Saturday Sketch Challenge and colored up the super-cute Glisten Bean! I don't normally color shades of hair other than brown or blonde, but I thought she needed bright pink hair this time! She's just so adorable...I can't help smiling whenever I see her!


I'll be back next Monday to share a new card with you, and until then, I'll be having fun with some of this week's challenges!

Hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!

Hugs, Suzanne

7 comments:

eva said...

love how bright and fun this card is!!

antdoda said...

I love the pink hair she is super cute!!!!

Rebekah Wiebe said...

ADORABLE. Lovin the neon green bakers twine. Rebekah

jigglymills said...

So very cute! Just ordered Glisten bean!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very cute!!! I love the pink hair too!!!
hugs, Heidi

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE the bright, cheery colors!! So cute. :)

Melissa said...

Oh this is so darn cute!!!!