Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gorgeous Blush in Shabby Chic 3D

Hey Everyone,
      It's Farmer Jas here, I hope you're having an awesome wednesday! Ok, I have to admit I still can't get over that I'm a farmer now and posting here at the TGF blog so surreal... really THANKFUL to Marie and Jess for this awesome chance to be a part of the showcase designer team :)

      I wanted this post to be special, so I'm excited to share these Gorgeous 3D box cards that I made. I love shabby chic style and as you all know The Greeting Farm designs are very versatile. You can create them with any thing and the outcome is always fabulous! I used Blush Babette, Blush Bettie, and Blush Bonnie. So here are the fabulous TGF Blush Society collection so far. I hope you like what I made, enjoy!


Please, click for a closer view :)
                                                           




Thank you so much for visiting us today! You can find me here on my blog to see more cards and video tutorial using stamps by The Greeting Farm!
Hugs, Jas

4 comments:

eva said...

so pretty, jas!

Shazza said...

these are fabulous, love them x

McPaters said...

I love your cards. I wish I had at leat one ounce of your talent !

Iin Aryanti said...

theme all so pretty...