Monday, July 30, 2012

Goodbye to our July Guest Designer!


Happy Monday! Suzanne Bier here for one final July Guest Designer post!

I have two cards to share with you today, but before I do, I'd like to say THANK YOU to Jessica and Marie for having me as this month's guest designer! I had a blast, and I hope I inspired you all in some way with the cards that I've shared!

My first card features a new digi that was released this month, WS Jessica, in honor of the fantastically fabulous Jessica Diedrich! The sentiment I used is from the Lucky Bunnies clear stamp set.

My second card features one of the two new members of the Bean Collection that were released this month...Shiny Bean! I loved coloring up those long braided pigtails!


 And THANK YOU, dear blog readers, so much for giving me such a warm welcome and for checking out what I made with this month's new TGF releases! It has been a whirlwind of fun this month...bye for now!

Hugs,
Suzanne

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Thanks for a fun July! Gorgeous work!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE those are Adorable cards!!! Will miss you on the FARM!!! Have an Awesome day hun!!!
hugs, Heidi

Leanne said...

Super cute cards to go out with Suzanne! You were awesome!
;)

eva said...

these are adorable!!

Kimberly said...

Love the new stamps! They would be great for cards!