Monday, July 2, 2012

...a FRESH CROP of FARMERS is coming your way today!

Oh, Happy Day!

Can you believe it's been 6 months already?  I sure can't, but we're definitely excited to introduce a FRESH CROP of TGF Showcase Farmers to you today!

First, though, I'm sure you want to know who your lucky winner is
#58 YOLLY!!!
Congrats!  Please email Jessica to claim your prize!

....and now...without further adieu...

HERE IS YOUR JULY-DECEMBER Showcase TEAM!

Meet Shaela!
Hello! My name is Shaela Odd. I live in Las Vegas, NV, but I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest and am a Seattle girl at heart. I love punk music, leopard print, rock climbing, and dancing in the rain. I am an incurable optimist and laugh at myself a lot. I'm passionate about my faith, my art, my family and my life. I've been married to my sweetheart for nearly 10 years and currently I'm a SAHM to our 3 darling kiddos. I love all things crafty, theatrical, literary and outdoorsy. And yes... I have a fetish for yellow umbrellas. :)


Here's Shaela's super cute intro card:



Meet Jas!

First of all, I just want to thank TGF family for this awesome opportunity! I’m so thrilled, grateful and honored to have given a chance to be designing for my favorite stamp company and working with full of talented ladies. My name is Jasmin aka Jas, I’m a SAHM to two little munchkins a boy and a girl and so thankful to have an awesome fiancé who always support me with my passion for crafting. I’m into crafting ever since when I was young and not too long ago I fell in love with scrapbooking, card making and grew from there.When I first discovered The Greeting Farm on Youtube, I fell in love with the cuteness and versatility of TGF stamps right away and from then on I became a TGF fan. It inspired me to have my very first blog, I wanted to share and show to everyone how cute TGF images are and also to give some inspiration to others. It’s a delight to color the greeting farm images and who ever receives a card or anything with that image, will certainly be happy and feel loved. 


Here's Jas's adorable intro card:


Meet Melissa!


Hi, I'm MelissaO and I am so excited and honored to be on the TGF showcase design team!  I have been in love with TGF stamps from the first time I discovered them and I cannot believe now I get to design for them.  I have been into paper arts for 18 years, most was spent scrapbooking but three years ago I discovered Copic Markers and now it's all stamping and coloring.  I tend to collect new products before I've used up all the old so my office is stuffed with crafting goodies.  Besides paper arts my other passions include reading, horse riding, rescuing dogs and chocolate.

I'm happily married to a fabulous guy and we have 4 kids, 6 dogs and a cat.  We live in a large house on 6 acres in the country in a very rural area in Illinois. My family is extremely supportive of my stamping and coloring obsession and love to see what I'm working on.  I'm so thrilled to be a designer here and I hope you will enjoy what I'm working on too!

Here is Melissa's amazing intro card:



Meet Aeryn!

My name is Aeryn and I live in the mountains of SoCal in Big Bear Lake, but I'm originally from Sonoma in NorCal. I'm 29 years old. I've been married to Michael Reitmeyer. He takes excellent care of me and allows me to be a stay-at-home-wife. I'm mom to Gambit Lebeau (9) our brown tabby, Viggo Sanders (6) our purebred Golden, and Sirius Lupin (-1 year) our black purebred Pomeranian. I have Cystic Fibrosis, ADHD, and Osteoarthritis and as much as I try not to let that define me, it does. It's not something I can forget easily and it affects every part of my life. I just have to deal with that. I'm a housewife, a writer, and a crafter. When I'm not writing I'm either colouring or scrapbooking. Sometimes both! My scrap closet is my happy place. 

Here is Aeryn's fab intro card:


Meet Kelli !

Hi, everyone!  My name is Kelli and I live in sunny Florida with my supportive husband, adorable puppy and two lizards.  We just got married at the end of April and moved into our new home the day after.  It has been such a big change, but an exciting one!
I have been into crafting for quite awhile but nothing extremely serious until about early 2009 when I discovered the world of card making.  I wanted to learn anything and everything there was to know and try out as many new products as I could.  I suppose you could say I'm completely obsessed now, haha!  I have been working on getting my craft room set up in our new home and am super excited to have a place just for creating.  
I am so honored to be a part the Showcase DT and can't wait to see what the next 6 months will bring!  


Kelli's adorable intro card:



Meet Jess M.!
I began my crafting adventure a few years back after a friend convinced me to go to a scrapbooking party. I was thoroughly against it at first but after a fun evening and visiting the craft stores several times, I could no longer resist and I gave in. hehehe. I wanted to preserve my pictures and memories in a fun and colorful way and I became a Cricut gal. However, shortly after being on blogger, I came across the Wonderland Digi Set from The Greeting Farm. Once I clicked on the store link, I knew there and then my roots were calling me back and I was in trouble. Lol. I quickly became enamored with The Greeting Farm and various other companies with their stamps (both digi and rubber) because they reminded me of the days of when I enjoyed coloring and creating my mini pieces of art.
After I dusted off my box of prismacolor pencils, I re-taught myself some techniques and practiced for months until I reached a point I was happy with. Although my coloring and style changed and will continue to change, one thing will remain constant, my love of stamping, coloring and all the uber adorable characters found all over the internet and on The Farm. I’m beyond thrilled to be a Farmer and I will thoroughly enjoy the next six months.
Thanks for letting me share a little bit of me and I hope you pop over to my blog and check out My Scrap Diary!


Jess' super cute intro card:



Meet Eva!
Hi! I'm Eva and I can't believe I'm finally able to say I'm a TGF Showcase Farmer! Yay! I've been hoarding/collecting TGF stamps for at least a couple of years now. Every so often (which is actually a lot) I take them out to stare at their adorable little faces. Then I stamp them and make cute cards and other little projects like the occasional book or bag or frame. When I'm not stamping, I try to crochet pretty little flowers and cute amigurumi. When I'm not doing anything crafty at all, I'm watching some addictive reality show while eating something really unhealthy.
Oh, and I live in Hawaii with my hubby and 3 kiddies. I get to stay at home and do all the lovely household chores that I've come to dread. But in between all the chores and dropping off/picking up the kiddies to/from school and activities, I get to craft! Sweet!
I'm so excited to begin this term and work with all of the talented Farmers. I want to learn as much as I can and stretch my imagination, and hopefully inspire you along the way as well. Thank you so much to Marie and Jess for this wonderful opportunity! It is definitely the highlight of my crafting career!
Here's Eva's awesome intro card!


Meet Sara!
Hi, my name is Sara! I'm Italian and I live in a small village near Florence.
I'm a waitress for job in a in an Italian restaurant and photographer for passion! i love animals, chocolate and strawberries, fantasy, mythical and fairies story, I love the Art Nouveau period and the nineteenth-century, I like the old and I love repairing and giving new life to objects! I love scrapbooking  and everything that is handmade! Hugs!


...and here is Sara's wonderful intro card!

I am SO excited about this fresh new team of faces!   We are going to have a BLAST and I'm sure you all will, too, as we get to know these new Farmers and see all the eye candy they will have in store for you every day here on the Farm!

Thanks for the warm welcome and to sweeten the deal...we have a SECOND CHANCE CONTEST today to celebrate the NEW team!

Here are their blogs:





Go say hello to our 8 new gals and come back here letting us know you did.  We'll announce a winner on the 4th, so you have TWO days to comment and let you know who won when we are back on the 4th to introduce our JULY GUEST!
..and now...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
We have ONE MORE INTRODUCTION for you today... or shall I say, RE-INTRODUCTION?  heehee

I am Super, Duper, BEYOND-excited-HAPPY-giddy-and all of the above to announce that

has agreed to remain a part of the TGF Family by taking on the new role of TGF Challenge Captain!

Peggy will continue to play in our FFF's while helping keep me in line with InLinkz, helping our fresh faces learn their way around the challenge block, and by being FABULOUS overall and a huge help!  We work very well together and I'm THRILLED to welcome her in her new ongoing role!

Seriously, isn't this an EXCITING week?!?!
xoxo,
Jess

32 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Congrats to the new team! I left comments to those who had posted on their blogs.

Leanne said...

Awesome line-up! Congrats to all the new Farmers!

Annie Rose said...

Congrats and welcome to the new Farmies! :)

Blankina said...

40 Wow, what a fantastic new team!! Great cards...I will now visit their blogs...
Congratulations !!!

Hugs Blankina

Blankina said...

I have just visited all showcase farmers blogs...some faces are already familiar to me!They have done a great job and I will follow them closely..
Hugs Blankina

Gretchen said...

Congrats to all of you. It was wonderful to go and visit all of your blogs. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

loulou said...

Congratulations on all your new Farmers, I've been round and commented on all the showcase blogs, cheers Linda

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

congrats! to the new team. great projects. brb for My Scrap Diary's post not up yet.

Luanne

mousekemom said...

Congrats ladies! I hope you have a great time working with Marie and Jess. I know I did. Can't wait to see what you create over the next six months!

Sue D said...

Looks like a great team! I visited and left comments on all the blogs except Jess M who hasn't posted yet. Will check her blog later.

Molly Harbridge said...

So happy to find this site! Congrats to the new farmers!

Christina Flora said...

Very excited to meet the new farmers! Great new blogs to follow! I left comments on all eight of the new ladies. :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Congrats to the new gals...looking forward to seeing what they create!!!

Cr8ive ME said...

Congrats to all the new Farmers.

Thank you this has been a wonderful blog hop.

Hugs

Marsha said...

love your new Showcase farmers and what an amazing talent they have ! Can't wait to see what they are going to create with your amazing stamps ;-)

KanataNewf said...

Congrats to the entire new team. Their creations for today were fab. Looking forward to seeing more in the next few months! And to Peggy for staying on as challenge coordinator! Awesome news.

meine-bastelarena said...

Congrats to all the new Farmers and welcome! I visited and left comments on all blogs. Huge congratulations to Peggy for becoming the new Challenge Captain!

grandmabonnie said...

Made the wonderful travel around to the new teams blogs but I didn't see one for Peggy, but I did love her awesome tip for Bakers Twine!! Thank you all for such great inspiration!

Nikki said...

Congrats to the new team. I will be following them all on their journey with TGF.....

Lena said...

Went to all the blogs and was blown away by all the creativity. I must get my chubby lil hands on some of these new stamps. Im sooooo INKspired. Congrats ladies on becoming farmers!

JoelMcBride said...

Yes, congrats to all the new farmers! I have also left comments on all eight blogs.

Stephanie said...

Congrats to the new team! They're all so talented! I have gone and left a comment to all!

PaperPixie said...

I had so much fun going through all these great blogs
Congratulations to the new team! I can't imagine how hard it must be to choose from all the great submissions you must get, but you did a great job! The variety of styles and high level of creativity is awesome. I am do excited to add new blogs to my rss feed and to watch what these ladies bring to the table. Thanks again for pointing us to all their blogs! Now to go back and read their past posts. :)

Denice said...

WOWZA, what a fab new DT! I loved seeing all of their creations...lot's of talent on this new team!!
Congrats to Peggy...Challenge Captain has a nice ring to it!
:Dxx

KathyW said...

Sent congrats to all the new design members. Anxiously awaiting their next project! BTW, is there a special class you have for these girls to color hair so perfectly?! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE congrats to the new Farmers here!!! What wonderful intro cards all made!!! Welcome!!!
hugs, Heidi

Robin said...

Congrats to the DT. I just finished visiting all of their blogs, and their cards were wonderful.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

thecricutscrapper at yahoo dot com

gobeagirl said...

I have finally been able to get around to everyone's awesome blogs. I just couldn't resist going on and on about all of their wonderful creations. I think all these ladies are going to make this a great DT. Each person has such different styles and I love being able to get so many different ideas for your wonderful stamps. I can't wait to see what's next. CONGRATULATIONS everyone. You all deserve it and it is not hard to see why. Thanks for sharing all your hard work and time for us all. I had a great time visiting everyone's blog and now I can take a little more time to get to know everyone and see what they have been up to. Hugs, Lisa G Happy July 4th to all that celebrate! Hugs, Lisa G

Angelique said...

Congrats to all the new DT! I loved all of their creations! The colors are so bright and cheerful- makes me what to go color some Anyas now! Gotta grab my copics.....

Lorraine said...

I visited the new team! Congratulations to the new DT members! Can't wait to see your future TGF creations!

Kim C said...

Congrats on picking a fantastic new team! I have visited all their blogs. TGF is just awesome as usual!

RiNNE said...

Congrats to the new team! I recognize a lot of them and looking forward to getting to know the others! Most of all, I'm excited to see more of their talent!! And a special shout out to cutie Eva!!! :). Well deserved ladies!