Friday, July 20, 2012

Farm Fresh Friday!



Hey everyone!  Peggy here with this week's Farm Fresh Friday!  This week our theme is Summer, and I can't wait for you to see all the amazing cards from our new showcase farmers.  But before I do that I need to announce the winner from last week's Pink Lemonade challenge...

Congrats to #8 Denise!  
Please email Jess to claim your prize!

Now onto some serious summer time inspiration!






Peggy (coming soon!)

Just use a TGF stamp and show us "summer time" on your cards or projects and link up below using our In Linkz system :)    You have until Thursday, July 26th at NOON CST to play along!

Happy stamping, everyone!
Hugs,
Peg

6 comments:

Denice said...

Woot! I love waking up and seeing I won last week's challenge, thank-you!

Great summer cards by the DT, the Beans are as cute as can be.

:Dxx

Blankina said...

Congratulations Denice!!
Great DT cards...I have commented them on your personal blogs!!

Ciao have a great weekend!!

Blankina

Grace said...

CONGRATS DENICE!!!!!!!
YOU TOTALLY ROCKED THAT CHALLENGE =)

Heidi Brawley said...

Fun challenge!!! Fabulous DT creations too!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

AWESOME stuff from everyone! Congrats to my friend Denice. :) Thanks for another fun challenge. xo

Jenn Borjeson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.