Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swing yer partner round and ROUND..

Hey, guys!

Thanks so much for your awesome words of excitement and admiration of our new "Oliver and Amelia: Lovey Dovey" set yesterday!  We're pretty excited about it, too, and can't wait for the release on July 1st!

On that note, congrats to KIM CHONG !  You're the winner of O/A Lovey Dovey so be sure to email Jess to claim your prize!

Today we are back with ANOTHER NEW ANYA!   Our "TGF Mascot" is back CUTER than ever and here she is, partners.....

DO SI DO ANYA!

She's another sweet addition to the upcoming JULY RELEASE and we're excited to show her off to you today:




Once again, we have a DO SI DO Anya to give away, so just click on the links above or on the sidebar and visit the three designers posting today and ONE of them has little Do-Si-Do Anya hidden away on their blogs for you!

We'll be back tomorrow with our last JULY PREVIEW... you'll definitely wait to come back, now, y'all!  ;)

29 comments:

Annie Rose said...

SO ADORABLE! This release is awesome. :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Maria Therese said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!!

meine-bastelarena said...

She is such a cutie and I loooove her name! All of the cards are grorgeous!

Blankina said...

What I have said yesterday...you always keep surprising with fantastic new stamp releases...She is sooo cute too...

Hugs Blankina

Sue D said...

She is so adorable. I made comments on both blogs.

Crafty Math Chick said...

I really love the long braids - this adorable little lady will be perfect for my collection - we just moved to the Midwest! THanks for so many chances to win!

Kim Swenson said...

She is sooo cute. A must have!

mousekemom said...

What a cutie!

Jenn Borjeson said...

OK I think she is my fave so far, LOVE her braids! :)

antdoda said...

She is so cute!!! I can so see coloring her to look like Dorthoy from the Wizard of OZ!!!Can't wait to get these stamps!!

Heidi Brawley said...

OH she is a ADORABLE!!! Love all the DT cards using her here today!
hugs, Heidi

Tara said...

What a sweetie! Loving all of the new images!

jan farnworth said...

what a sweetie love her hair.

My Creative Zone by Valerie said...

To dang adorable..gots to have this lil gal. Amazing work you gals do! Love seeing all the work and love put into each one..thanks for the inspiration.

KathyW said...

Adorable cards ladies! Love Anya and the colors being used! <3

grandmabonnie said...

What a sweetie! I can see her as Gretal too! I love her braids!

Lori said...

LOVE it!!

Stephanie said...

She is so adorable! Love all the projects!

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

She's fabulous--a darling!

KC said...

she is so cute! I love all the creations!

PaperPixie said...

Totally adorable. I really appreciate that you once again made so many variations. And with sentiments! For some reason I sometimes struggle because these images are so versatile. Silly I know!

Kim Y. said...

Awww...so sweet!!!

On The Wings Of A Scrapper said...

I only see 2 designers, who was the third? Btw, I love this stamp!

gobeagirl said...

I love this new Anya, She is so so cute and I love her little dress. Can you say SWEET...... I think her name is just perfect as well. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance to win her. Hugs, Lisa G

Mary said...

Ack! Just when I thought Anya couldn't get any CUTER! She is so ridiculously adorable! =)

Jas said...

So cute and sweet! Love all the DT's card...Definetly another Anya must have :)
Hugs, Jas

Vicki said...

Love her braids! I think we're all country girls at heart.

GCLmom said...

Still looking for the third designer for Do Si Do Anya mentioned in the post. She is adorable, but she needs her Ian dancing partner! :)

Suvenkorento said...

I love her! Such a lovely Anya :) What does Do Si Do mean? And who are the 3 designers, I only see two.