Monday, June 25, 2012

"ooooh, SHINY!"

Well, HELLO, everyone, and HAPPY MONDAY!

Be sure to tune in later today, too, for our Monday GUEST post with Suzi...but for now...I have something SHINY to show off...

...the 2nd preview from our JULY release..."SHINY BEAN!"

First though, will you please help me welcome ANITA MADDEN to the TGF PREMIERE TEAM?
I'm VERY excited to announce her appointment today and I'm sure that those of you who are active in our SCS gallery are familiar with Anita's beautiful work!  Her lovely layouts and beautiful coloring had me at 'hello' and I'm thrilled to welcome her to the Premiere team.  Here's a little from Anita in her own words:


Hello everyone, my name is Anita and I live in Ohio.  I am married and have one daughter and a sweet little grandson that I love to spoil.  I was a decorative painter for many years and then I tried stamping.  I've been stamping for about 3 years now and it has become my favorite hobby.  I adore TGF images and I'm super excited to be a part of the Greeting Farm Team with all these talented women. 

Be sure to visit Anita's blog "Just a Pigment of my Imagination", and welcome her again to the TGF Family!

Here are some previews from myself and Anita today:








Last but not least, want to WIN the new SHINY BEAN?
Just stop by Jessica and Anita's blogs today and leave a comment before 11:45 pm CST.  We'll draw one random winner from this blog after you let us you know you've been by, and announce the winner tomorrow during Preview day #3 and the fourth and final reveal of our TGF PREMIERE TEAM!

xoxo,
Jess

35 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So sweet! Can't wait to see more from Anita.

Kate said...

OMGOsh Shiny Bean is just way to cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Janine Vegter said...

ooo what a cutie, her long hair
thanks for the candy, would love to make her in 3d

Annmaree (Emu) said...

hehe love her long braids, she totally makes me smile!!!

Maria Therese said...

Faaaaaaaaaabulous cards and yaaaaaaaay for Anita!! Love her cards!! Looove the new stamps too ♥♥

Annie Rose said...

Anita + Jess, your cards are absolutely fabulous! :) I am in love with Shiny Bean. I want her to come shine at my house... hee hee

Luvs,
Annie Rose

eva said...

congrats anita!! shiny bean is so adorable!

Devlin said...

Congrats Anita and wow, you two made beautiful cards! Love that shiny gal. So sweeeet. <3 *Totally in love*

meine-bastelarena said...

Your cards are so adorable! Shiny Bean is such a cutie!

Blankina said...

Another cutie...Shiny Beanie with her long hair...you have both made great cards!!I will also visit your personal blogs...

Hugs Blankina

Lilian said...

Congrats to Anita!
The new bean is super cute!

Crafty Math Chick said...

She is adorable - LOVE the braids (and what your DT did with her too!)

mousekemom said...

Super cute...the long braids remind me of Pippi Longstocking. Thanks for the fun opportunity!

mousekemom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jas said...

Love the coloring and the patterned papers that you both used are awesome! Congrats Anita! Adorable Shiny Bean!
Hugs, Jas

antdoda said...

She is adorable!!! Thanks for a chance to win!!!! antdoda@aol.com

On The Wings Of A Scrapper said...

I made it both talented ladies blogs, hope to win her!

Heidi Brawley said...

OH what an Adorable new stamp!!! love it and the beautiful creations shown here using her!!!
hugs,Heidi

Rachel Parys said...

Welcome Anita!! Gorgeous Beans girls!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable inspiration Ladies!! Thanks for a chance to win this cutie!!

Sue D said...

She is so cute with those long braids. I left a comment on both blogs.

Shazza said...

gorgeous cards x

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

gorgeous gorgeous cards! very colorful and wonderful coloring of the image. Visited Anita and Jess.

Luanne

PeaMommy said...

So excited to see Anita on the team - her cards are fabulous. And this new stamp set is totally adorable :). Loved Jess's use of blue hair too! (I commented on both with the same email address)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

She is adorable!!!

Rene said...

AGH! So cute!
Rene :D

Liza Shepherd said...

What great cards!!! I visited both blogs and both ladies are SO talented! Thanks for sharing!

Leah the Orange said...

LOVE this set! the doodles are fabulous for making quick(er than usual) cards. you always inspire me, Mizz Jezzica! :) hope to be seeing you again (for ice cream) in Chicago! :D

Divine said...

Another BEAN I NEED to get!!! I love the bean collection so far. I like the braided hair. I'm so gonna get this, hehe.

Great cards ladies :)

Eryn said...

Love both of your cards and the Shiny Bean image! Feeling inspired!

Carisa said...

omgosh, she is TOO cute!!!! Welcome to the farm, Anita!!!

Thanh Vo said...

Congratulations Anita!!! Can't wait to see all your future projects.

jen said...

Congrats Anita!! I love the bean collection! At a you Rocked it!!
Hugs,Jen

GCLmom said...

Shiny Bean is so very cute! Love the cards Anita & Jess created. Need to find some creative time now! :)

Arabella said...

She's gorgeous! I love her! Fab DT cards!

Arabella