Thursday, June 21, 2012

JULY Previews start today with TWO new PREMIERE TEAM members!

Hello, everyone!

Today marks the FIRST day of some pretty amazing previews of the JULY RELEASE, our Farmer's Market, and TWO PREMIERE FARMERS will be revealed in just a moment!
First of all, I want to thank our "Flagship" Premiere team, Corinna, Wendy, Maria Therese, and Simonne.   This new "format" was very different for me and they really rolled w/ the punches as we worked out all the kinks.  I shouldn't say 'all', because really, there weren't many, but it was a new groove for TGF and so I thank them for sharing their talents with us!

On that note, we have some new faces to introduce...one of who you may remember coming onto the last release with us back in May... I'd like to welcome back RACHEL PARYS as a PREMIERE TEAM member for the next 6 months!

Rachel not only shines with her TGF creations, but is a constant presence in our TGF forum and I really appreciate her AND her awesome layouts and coloring.  Welcome back!  For those of you still getting to know her, here's a bit more about our girl:


My name is Rachel Parys, and I am super psyched to be working
with this super TGF team!!  I have been stamping/card making
for about a year and a half now, and I love it!  TGF stamps
were my very first purchases, it was too hard to resist all of
their cute little faces!  I have been lucky to be a SAHM for 
my two daughters, who are 7 & 14.  I have a great husband 
who smiles and nods at my work and current purchases. 
(thanks babe!)  Also, I'm looking to start a group for Paper 
Pads Anonymous, I am a HUGE paper pad freak!  



Please join me in WELCOMING her again on Rachel's Blog, "Knee Deep in Paper".

We have ONE more awesome team member to announce today... she is not only SUPER talented with all things markers, but she's fun, spunky, and I have been WAITING for this day to announce her as part of the team!  Please welcome LOU MAC to the team!



ey, I'm Lou Mac, a (soon to be) 22 year old craft-a-holic from Newcastle, England. I'm super excited to be part of this amazesauce team this term!! I graduated from uni last year with a 2:1 degree in Environmental Science, and since then I've been working part time in a shop!! Booohoo!! I know! I enjoy nothing more than coming home at the end of a shift and unwinding with my stamps, ProMarkers and pretty papers with my cat Shadow by my side. I'm in L-O-V-E with TGF, and in fact my first ever rubber stamp was Fleur Anya. She still remains one of my faves to this day! The images are such beauties to colour and there is an image out there perfect for every occasion. I'm always amazed by the projects and continued originality TGF and their team brings to us crafters, and I can't wait to be a part of it! I am totally honoured to be a part of this team with this amazing bunch of talent!! 

You'll definitely want to stop by and say hello at Lou's blog, "Cartolinas from Lou Mac".

...and NOW.... you'll want to meet BLUSH BETTIE and our "Thank you" background, two new components of the "BLUSH SOCIETY" line of stamps!  It's been a while since we've released from this line and we think you will LOVE her cute pigtails and the great "hello" sentiment which can be used time and time again!

Here are some samples from our Designers today:

Lou Mac



Rachel


Jessica


Would you like a chance to WIN BLUSH BETTIE and the "thank you" background before they're released???

We thought so!  Go say hello to our 3 bloggers today and leave them some love and then come right back here and let us know you did... we'll draw a random winner and announce it during Farm Fresh Friday tomorrow!

Then, we'll be back on Monday for MORE previews...but first, stay tuned for our FARMERS MARKET again today too!

We're BLUSHING with excitement about today's reveal... thanks for tuning in!
xoxo,
Jess :)


31 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Woop woop! Two of my most favorite crafty buds! Congrats ladies. :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

On The Wings Of A Scrapper said...

I've been to both blogs and left some love. I am so excited about blush Bettie, she is just precious!

Blankina said...

This morning I have visited both ladies already before I knew about the chance to win Blushing Bettie...as I am a follower of Rachel..
Anyway hope I can join in aswell!!

Ciao Blankina
Looking forward to see the other new stamps!!This one is great..

SmokieBlueRose said...

You have a winning combination with both ladies and the stamp. They did her proud. I enjoyed and commented. Thanks

butterflyamanda said...

welcomed the new lovely newbies on their blogs! love the new stamps can't wait to get stamping! huggs Amanda

eva said...

congrats to rachel and lou! love new blush bettie!

meine-bastelarena said...

welcomed the new newbies on their blogs! I´m really looking forward to see more of their creations :)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Been to both blogs to offer my congrats. The new blush Bettie is so sweet!

Shazza said...

Very talented additions to the team, congrats ladies, have popped over to visit you
wonderful cards
x

mousekemom said...

Congrats, ladies! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Tara said...

Two great additions to the TGF family! Left a little love on both blogs! Blush Bettie is awesome- you all never disappoint!

Jas said...

Wahooo! Congrats ladies!!! Very Exciting! Love the Blush Bettie one of my favorite!!! Excellent cards ladies!TFS!
Hugs, Jas

Maria Therese said...

Loooooooooooooove the new blush ♥♥

Heidi Brawley said...

Welcome back Rachel and Congrats to Lou Mac too!!! Love the new Blush Bettie! very adorable!!! Love all DT creations here too!!!
hugs, Heidi

Kris said...

Congrats ladies! Love the new girl.

Annette said...

awesome congrats to these ladies...they are both amazing...

Leanne said...

Yay!! Congrats Rachel!! Congrats Lou Mac!! Awesome!! ;)
Miss Bettie Blush is a nice edition to the Blush crew. :)

sharon g said...

I left some comments for all 3 of the ladies. They do great work!

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

congrats! to you ladies. Your projects today are very beautiful.

Luanne

Rebekah Wiebe said...

I've been to both of these lovely ladies blogs. They are both extremely talented. Thanks for the chance to win the stamps. Rebekah

Anita said...

Blush Bettie is adorable and all of your cards are gorgeous!

Sue D said...

She is an adorable little lady! I left comments on everyone's blogs.

KanataNewf said...

Gorgeous creations from the new premiere team! Congrats to both! Looking forward to more previews.

antdoda said...

I visited both ladies and told them CONGRATULATIONS!! The new stamps are awesome!!!

Kathy said...

Beautiful cards by everyone!

Rene said...

Oh my goodness...SO cute!
Rene ;D

sharon h said...

blushing bettie looks just like my granddaughter sooo cute

Carisa said...

So exciting!!! I am in LOVE with this new blush girly,. And congrats to the new premiere farmers - Looking forward to seeing you both over the next 6 months!!

Arabella said...

Yay! Congratulations Rachel and Lou! You guys both deserve this position... you always make such fabulous and inspiring TGF cards!

I love the new Blush girlie! She's adorable!

Arabella

starsinpalm said...

Congrats Ladies! :-D

Luv your card Lou Mac!

Grace said...

CONGRATS LADIES!!!!
love your work!!!