Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's gettin' LOVEY DOVEY up in here!...

Hi, everyone!

We're back today with another preview and our fourth and FINAL reveal of the new PREMIERE Team.   This next designer is NO stranger to the Farm.   She's a Club Anya alum and is such an amazing talent that when she accepted our invitation to join us again as a Premiere Farmer we were over the moon.

Not only does she possess crazy amazing coloring skills, she's also very detail oriented and when you put those two things together, they equal STUNNING :)

Please join us in welcoming JEN SHULTS as our last PREMIERE FARMER, but definitely not least :)  For those of you who don't know Jen, here's a little about her in her own words:



Here’s a little bit about me... My name is Jen Shults, I’m 35 and I’m married to a very patient and supportive husband. We have two adorable little ones, well not so little now, but they keep me on my toes. We live in a suburb of Kansas City and have lived here all our lives. I currently teach middle school art to 7th and 8th graders. My background is in pencil drawing, mainly portraits, with a bit of dabbling in computer graphics here and there. I also taught a year of high school pottery.
I started stamping in the spring of 2009 and have been hard at it ever since. My first stamp was Wild Sprout Edward and I've been hooked on The Greeting Farm ever since. I'm so happy Jess and Marie asked me to be on the Preview team to share all these cute new stamps with you!

...and now, before we get to today's PREVIEW, please help me congratulate Pea Mommy !  You are the winner of SHINY BEAN from Previews yesterday and you can email me to claim your prize!

Is it getting LOVEY DOVEY in here yet?  We think so!
Introducing... Oliver and Amelia
LOVEY DOVEY!

This new and awesome 4x6 rubber stamp set will be released on JULY 1st and comes with sentiments just about as cute as Oliver and Amelia themselves!  Here are some wonderfully whimsical samples from:





I have a feeling you guys might want to WIN this set?    Well, we have ONE HIDDEN on one of the above DT members' blog...so be sure to hit all three (you can click on their names or sidebar for the links!)  and we'll announce the winner tomorrow during our next preview!

Thanks again for tuning in and we'll be back!
xoxo.

34 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Congrats, Jen! :) All of these cards are gorgeous. Cutest stamps ever! :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

faithnme said...

Wow.."we're not worthy.. Congrats Jen.. I know the next term is going to be a great one filled with all kind of Tutorial and new crations.. ohh and O&A are just too cute...

HUGS

antdoda said...

This is the cutest set!! The O&A sets are my favorites that's what I started with!!!

Carisa said...

Congrats, Jen!!! I am SO over the moon excited about seeing a new OA set - they are my FAV!!!!! <3

Maria Therese said...

Aaaaaaaaaaa loooove this set ♥♥

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

hello Jen! nice to meet you.
these cards are super gorgeous, off to visit each posts.

Luanne

Annmaree (Emu) said...

super adorable set, just love Oliver and Amelia! The hearts are so great on them both, and their little outfits!

meine-bastelarena said...

This set is beyond adorable and your cards are so beautiful! This preview is so much fun I am so looking for tomorrow :)

Arabella said...

Congratulations Jen! I'm loving the new O and A! They're just gorgeous! Fabulous DT cards!

Arabella

Blankina said...

This O & A set is soooooo cute...This months is going to be "hard"...up to know I love them all!!
Jen has made some great cards...
Ciao Blankina

eva said...

congrats to jen! it'll be wonderful to see jen's TGF creations again!!

Jess said...

Too cute! They are on my must have list!

Leah the Orange said...

seriously, YES! i love the new sets! they're breathtaking, and they are perfect for taking center stage on any crafty project! congrats to Jen - you ROCK, and you'll rock as a Farmer!

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards using these adorable stamps! I left a comment on their blogs.

Elena said...

I am so glad to see Jen is back! And very happy to see Oliver and Amelia! Love these sweet faces!

Denice said...

O&A + Jen = Winning Premier!!!

Kim C said...

OMG. Could they be any cuter??? I gotta have them! Thanks so much for all the DT inspiration!

On The Wings Of A Scrapper said...

Those stamps are just precious! I love the fact that it comes with so many cute sentiments.

PeaMommy said...

Absolutely love this new set, and I am so excited to see Jen on the team!

mousekemom said...

Congrats, Jen, and welcome to the Farm Family.
Oh my, I just Oliver and Amelia and I am so tickled over this set. Can't wait to get it! Thanks for the fun opportunity!

jan farnworth said...

totally love Oliver and Amelia and welcome to the farm jen.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Looks to be another fabulous release! Love what your DT did with these sweet little children. Can't wait to see what you have for us tomorrow too!

CherryBlossom said...

OMG! I love this set! So stinkin' cute!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

So sweet!!

Kim Swenson said...

Yay! A new O & A! Love them!

Liza Shepherd said...

These cards are gorgeous!!! I just love these new stamps!! TFS!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic cards!!!

elizabeth4u107 said...

Congratz Jen, You did a awsome job on those cards. Love the new stamps as always you guys Rock!!!! I can't save that I have a favoite one beause I love them alllll... Thanks for sharing.

Divine said...

I love anything Oliver and Amelia, they're so darn cute. I need to get this one, hehe. Awesome project girls :)

Jamie said...

Love this set!!!!

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

i am in love with Amelia's hair! Seriously...it's gorgeous! what fun to color! the Premier Farmers rocked this one out...and huge congrats to Jen!!!

GCLmom said...

Way cute set!!! Love the creativity of the designers with them.

Thanh Vo said...

Congrats Jen and welcome back to the Farm! I hope that this means that there will be lots of TGF and deconstructed sketches together! ;)

Jas said...

Congrats Jen! Super fabulous cards!!! The cutest OA sets another favorite of mine :)
Hugs,Jas