Friday, June 22, 2012

...a few WINNERS to announce before Farm Fresh Friday!

Hey, hey, Farm Friends!

We have a few winners to announce and I apologize about our CCN delay!

Without further adieu, here are your RANDOM winners for the three "I've got the music in me" challenges last Friday on our SCS Forum:

Challenge 1- Eva

Challenge 2- April

Challenge 3- Alexandra

Congrats to ALL the winners and email Jess (me!) to claim your prizes!

We sure hope you enjoyed our BLUSH BETTIE and THANK YOU background and one lucky winner is going to get BOTH of those!

Congrats to REBEKAH!!!!  You are the lucky winner and thanks so much for ALL your support of the new 

PREMIERE Farmers and the beginning of what's shaping up to be an AWESOME July release!

We'll see you back here with Farmer Larisa for another FAB FFF challenge in just a bit...and Monday for another PREVIEW and the reveal of another familiar face and a few more surprises!

xoxo,
Jess <3

3 comments:

mousekemom said...

Hurray! Thanks so much, ladies. I had so much fun doing it and I had an excuse to try my new fairy princess set...what fun! Congrats to the other ladies and your uber talent!

Rebekah Wiebe said...

Yeah! My very own Blush Bettie and Thank You Background stamp is coming my way! Thanks TGF Rebekah

Blankina said...

Congratulations to all lucky winners...

Ciao Blankina