Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Card Share With Showcase Farmer Emily

Well Hey there TGF Fans! Showcase Farmer Emily here with my very last solo post. Don't worry, I still have a few more projects to share  before my term is up, but seriously where did the time go? 

Today I created two very similar cards to share using the two newest royal additions to the TGF family. I thought it might be fun to do something a little different to my images for these two cards. Rather than coloring in the images, I decided to mask the actual image and add make the white really pop with some ink and paint splatter. I really love the effect, and, as you can see, it is a great technique for both masculine and feminine cards.

I used virtually the same layout for both cards. This is a layout I really love because it is simple and has hardly any bulk, so both of these cards could be mailed without extra postage costs which is definitely a plus in my book. 







I hope this has given you a bit of inspiration for your next project! Thank you all so much for making the past six months so much fun for me. I think I speak for the entire team when I say TGF customers/fans are the best!!!

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Emily

2 comments:

Blankina said...

Emily, great "spotty" royal cards!!
It has been a pleasure to see your creations...thanks for sharing,

Hugs from a hot hot hot Italy!!
Should be in a swimmingpool somewhere instead of crafting ??!! But I am a real stamping addict....so even in these conditions I will keep crafting!
Blankina

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE these are both Adorable! Great work!!! love the less bulk mailing idea too!!!