Monday, June 4, 2012

...and introducing....

...our JUNE GUEST DESIGNER,

Suzi is no stranger to the Farm...in fact you may remember her as one of our early Club Anya guest designers back in 2009!

Suzi is not only sweet, talented with a style all her own, but she is one of our biggest and best fans here on the Farm and we WELCOME her back with open arms!

Speaking of guests, before we get to more of Suzi's intro, congrats to JACILYNN!  You are the winner of Jo, our May Guest's contest and win CHEEKY GEEKY!

Speaking of geeky, Suzi's first post as our June guest couldn't be cuter...check it out!


Here's a little from Suzi herself:

I'm Suzi McKenzie AKA Mrs Weyremaster, I live in Aberdeen Scotland with my adorable hubby Stewart and our 3 furbabies; Alice, Cleo and Dotty.
I no longer work due to health problems (fibromyalgia, etc) so find that crafting keeps me motivated and sane-ish!!
I feel in love with TGF images back in 2009, and haven't seen a single one i don't like, i love to make quirky, weird and wacky fun cards. I'm extremely honoured to be this months guest designer, and will always be grateful to Marie and Jessica for giving me my very first dt spot back in 2009 when i was lucky enough to be a guest dt for Club Anya.


We are so excited to have Suzi with us for the month of JUNE!
Be sure to stop by her BLOG, the MANIC WORLD OF MRS. WEYERMASTER and say hello!

I'll be choosing ONE lucky winner from Suzi's blog to win a THREE-pack of Digi stamps so be sure to go say hello!
xoxo.

6 comments:

Blankina said...

GREAT CARD SUZY...YOU LUCKY ONE!!ENJOY YOURSELF DURING THE MONTH OF JUNE,
CIAO BLANKINA

franzesjoi said...

beautiful card! congratulations, suzy!! trully deserved :)

Jacilynn said...

This is super cute! Welcome Suzy! And I'm so excite to win!!!
cheers

Debbi Glennie said...

huge congrats Suzi
great to see a quine fae Aberdeen getting some recognition
Debz
xx

Heidi Brawley said...

Love the card Suzi!!! and Congrats on being back!!!
hugs, Heidi

Shannon said...

What great card! I love all the layers and and eyechart how cool!Welcome can't see what you come up with this month!