Thursday, May 31, 2012

THANKS, Jo!

Hey guys!

Can you believe another month has gone by?  I can't!  TOMORROW is JUNE 1st and we'll be back for Farm Fresh Friday :)

In the meantime, I wanted to say a HUGE thanks to JO, our May guest designer!

Check out this GORGEOUS card featuring Cheeky Geeky- I LOVE her!   Jo, you did an AWESOME job on this and being our MAY GUEST!


Well, there's ONE more little thing ;)  I'm feeling generous today, so hmmm...does anyone want to WIN HER????

Go say thanks and farewell to JO and I'll pick a winner off her blog and announce the winner when we reveal our JUNE guest designer on MONDAY, June 4th!!!  ;)

Happy last day of May, folks!

9 comments:

Kim Y. said...

Absolutely adorable!

Rachel Parys said...

Sooooo cuuuuute!

Sue D said...

Great card--I like the paper piecing. I left a comment on Jo's blog.

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is Super Cute!!! Those colors are Awesome!!! Now off to Jo's blog to tell her so!!
hugs, Heidi

Jenn Borjeson said...

Jo did a great job, her style is colorful and fun. This is one of my favorite stamps, and she rocked her. :)

Denice said...

What an adorable card, I just love Jo's style!
:Dx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Such a stunner!

Linda said...

Jo did a fab job! Will definitely show her some love! Thanks for being so generous and Happy Aloha Friday!

antdoda said...

This is such a cute card!! I so want this stamp!!!