Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TGF is HOPPIN'...with Ribbon Carousel!

 We are SUPER excited about our BLOG HOP with The RIBBON CAROUSEL crew today!

 "The Ribbon Carousel.com crew LOVES ribbon! The only problem has been storage, until now! More than three years, 4 design changes, 4 raw material changes and 5 manufacturers later.....Ribbon Carousel presents to you, the ultimate in ribbon storage systems! It's called the Ribbon Carousel© because it looks like a carousel AND it spins around like a carousel! This brand New carousel is patent pending!"   
How exciting!  What's and we are excited to work with the fabulous Ribbon carousel Crew today during this FUN blog hop! 

Now, lets talk about the prizes! 
One lucky blog hopper will win a ribbon carousel and one will win a choice of two 4x6 stamp set in either the clear or rubber line from The Greeting Farm!
There are TWO MORE prizes up for grabs!  We will be giving away a $10 gift certificate on the RIBBON CAROUSELFacebook page and The Greeting Farm will be giving away a 4x6stamp set on OUR Facebook page (winner's choice!)
Here's what you need to do to qualify for the Facebook prizes:
1. Head on over to the RCC Facebook page,look for the post about this blog hop and say hello there!  Be sure to "like" them if you haven't already!
2.Head on over to The Greeting Farm's Facebook page and say hello there, too!  Be sure to "like" us, too!
3. Come back to the RIBBON CAROUSEL Facebook page and tell them you've done it!
4. Share the post on your Facebook page about this blog hop with a friend for an extra 
    chance to win! 

Lets get hoppin'!


34 comments:

Julie S. said...

Went to the RibbonCarousel and Greeting Farm's FB pages to say Hi.

Shannon said...

I Hopped. Ribbon corousel brillian idea!

mousekemom said...

Super fun! Thanks for the opportunity. No facebook for me, so bummer on the entry there. Hugs to all you talented ladies!

Tonya H said...

Fabulous hop. Such inspiration. I went to both Facebook pages and said hi. Thanks for a fun morning.

jordanbev5 said...

Great inspiring cards!!! Loven' this!!
jordanbev5@yahoo.com

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thanks for the fun hop - there are 4 posts that don't have anything up yet, so I'll check back later for those. Everyone did a fabulous job and I am foaming at the mouth for one of those Ribbon Carousels! LOL :)

antdoda said...

This was a great hop!!! Thanks!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a great hop! I really enjoyed it. There were a few that weren't up yet, but I'll check back.

Anniebee said...

Last stop on a fantastic hop! What an awesome lineup you had. I really enjoyed seeing all the various uses of your wonderful images. I'm ready to make a card or two now! Thanks for the inspiration and all the fun.

Blankina said...

Hi just found out about the hop..too late and I am probably the only person not using facebook.
A Ribbon carousel (??) sounds great.
See ya,
Blankina

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wow... what a fantastic group of designers. Beautiful cards. Thanks for hosting

jan farnworth said...

way to go love the hop.

Heidi Brawley said...

loved the HOP!!! I shared the post on my Facebook page too!! Both DTs of both companies did a Fabulous job at creating!!!! lots of Inspiration!!!

marla said...

A great hop and thanks for such wonderful inspiration!!

Barb said...

loved the hop! so much inspiration!

howo34 said...

Thanks for letting me hop along! There was lots of beautiful cards!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous blog hop, loved everyone's creations.

Jan Garber said...

what a terrific collection of wonderful projects! love those Cheeky's and putting together my wishlist now! thanks to TGF and Ribbon Carousel for a great hop!

Emily H said...

It was a wonderful hop! You make some great stamps!

Denice said...

Oh girls, this was so much fun and everyone did an amazing job on the cards they showcased! Such talent!!! Thanks for all the inspiration.
:Dxx

CraftyRia said...

This was a great blog hop. I did all the Facebook stuff and commented on all the blogs. Awesome blog hop!

Sue D said...

Great blog hop--great use of ribbon with The Greeting Farm images.

Jas said...

Done with the blog hop and facebook...lovely cards and inspirations from the DT's...over all a fun blog hop once again, yay!
Hugs, Jas

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Did the hop and boy was it fun and so many beautiful creations. I really enjoyed myself. TFS AJ~

Carol M said...

I did the hop a few days ago but don't see my name on the list now. Did I miss something? Carol M in TX/carolswingster77@aol.com

Julie S. said...

Finished the hop. And WOW, some really beautiful cards. TFS adn a chacne to win.

Renee said...

Fabulous hop, the ladies are all extremely talented when it comes to coloring and design!!!!!

MaRyKaY said...

cant wait to get hoppin.
I visited both facebook pages. dropped a line at both. already follow greeting farm now following ribbon carousel. I think I did everything right.. hahah new fb page kinda confusing to me right now. I'll figure it out soon though. first time Ive been there since they changed. whew brain stretcher. hahaha

Maryleva said...

I hopped all over.

Rosie Gustafson said...

That was a cool blog hop. I loved seeing everyones creativity. Thank you for sharing.

MaRyKaY said...

well well what an awesome blog hop. seen a few stamps did up that I own so now I have a few new ways to use them. thanks for all the inspiration. I had a blast and cant wait for the next one.
again I do believe I did everything right on fb. I have already been following greeting farm and left comments (I think) on both

Mary Friederichsen said...

Wow! The designer's did a great job! So much inspriation!!

I am already a follower on FB,but I stopped to say "hello" at the Greeting Farm! I liked and said Hello on the Ribbon Carousel facebook page and I shared it as well on my page! I hope that covered everything! :D

Sharon Roselli said...

Great hop loved your designers. I liked you all on facebook! great page

SmokieBlueRose said...

This week was so much fun and I learned a lot of new things, thank you.