Thursday, May 3, 2012

Showcase Farmer Emily With a Cheeky Geeky Card Share!

Hi Everyone!
Showcase Farmer Emily here! Are you all loving the new release of stamps just as much as I am?! I seriously cannot get enough of the new Cheeky Geeky stamp. So, I decided to create a card to share with you today that featured her. I colored her using my Prismacolor Colored pencils, and then used some Distress Ink around the image to tie in the creams of the patterned paper I used.

I thought it would also be fun to incorporate a piece of graph paper since she is school themed. I created the torn looking notebook edge using a punch and again used a bit more Distress ink around the edges to tie it in with rest of the card.


I hope you all have a great Thursday!
Emily

6 comments:

Johnpaul said...

Thank for the info i like it very much graphs

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very pretty! :)

joy said...

cute...love the idea.

Denice said...

Super sweet Emily, love the graph paper with this little darlin'!
:Dx

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous card!!

GCLmom said...

Emily, I love your use of colors, they're very 'calming'. The graph paper is a nice detail - it almost makes me want to break out the ol' sliderule! Thanks for sharing. :)