Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Red, White and Blue with Farmer Tracy

Good morning!  Farmer Tracy here today. I hope that everybody had a great memorial day and hopefully you were lucky enough to have a long weekend!   I guess yesterday inspired my 2 cards today, as I have used a Red, White and Blue color pallete! 




. I have colored Cheeky Geeky and Riley with copic markers. Fussy cut Riley and popped her on the card. I used spellbinder to cut out Cheeky Geeky and added some liquid glass to her glasses.

Thanks for looking today!

Hugs,
Tracy Valure


3 comments:

Jas said...

So pretty, love both of them! TFS! Hugs, Jas

Arabella said...

These are so cute Tracy! I love the red, white and blue colour combo!

Arabella

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE both cards are Amazing!!! love them!!!
hugs, Heidi