Thursday, May 17, 2012

Prince Charming

Hiya! How's your week going?

Showcase Farmer Thanh here with with a charming card. ;)  I was totally engrossed with the first season of Once Upon a Time (did you know it was filmed locally close to where I live??!), so I kind of made this card as a tribute to the show because Prince Ian reminds me of Prince Charming. 
 

I even practiced my no colouring, lol! I know it can be a challenge not colouring the TGF cuties, but every once in awhile, you just have to try it. ;) I kept the embellishments to a minimal, keeping with a more masculine theme.

Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions, you can find me at my blog or ask away in the comments here. I hope that you have a great day!

Farmer Thanh

4 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oooh Farmer Thanh! I am a Once Upon A Time fan too! :) Charming is a hottie, both on the show and here on your card. Gorgeous non-coloring, that technique always intimidates me, but yours is perfect.

Kim Swenson said...

Great card! Once Upon A Time was our family favorite this year.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is very Adorable! I love the NO coloring technique!!
I haven't seen any Once Upon A Time shows yet. Hmm...can you watch them online????
hugs, Heidi

Annie Rose said...

This is super cool! :)