Monday, May 21, 2012

Mini-Monday...

Hey everyone!

Jess here with a quick hello and fun post today featuring an oldie but a goodie, the "Never Ever" set.

With all the summer reading programs available during the summer and the emphasis on the importance of reading, I thought I'd bring a project to school last week while subbing for my little one's teacher that emphasized just that...READING...imagination...and the magic of a good book!

I had SUCH a wonderful time with the kids- and I am sorry to report that Ava took her bookmark to school before I could snap a pic of it!  However, I do have a little something special saved for the end of this post ;)

That being said, I thought I'd pull some 'oldies but goodies' out of the SCS gallery today to share with you using "Never Ever."

From KadieEnsley:


from Julie Masse:

from Pryn:

Last but not least, I snapped a photo of all the kids after creating their bookmark and I gotta tell ya, I don't' know who came out on top.  The kids get a fun bookmark to keep, but I've got a pocket full of memories that I won't SOON forget.  I love this little group:


Nothing I love more than a bunch of little believers in MAGIC.
Until next time..
xoxo,
Jess <3

6 comments:

Jac said...

Looks and sounds like an awesome time wa had by all, thanks for sharing xx

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is such a sweet idea
Great creativity

Heidi Brawley said...

OH How Fun!!!!! What a cute set too!
hugs,Heidi

kadie said...

Oh wow, that IS an oldie!! :) This was before I had even started using Copics (watercolored). But I still love this set just as much today as ever! Happy Summer reading, All!

Jas said...

Awww, I'm sure the kids had super fun day with you. Bookmarks been in my mind lately so hopefully I get something done...TFS! Hugs, Jas

Evelyn said...

This is when I sure wish stamp sets wouldn't retire so us newbies can get these wonderful stamps. Super cute.