Wednesday, May 2, 2012

....introducing....our MAY GUEST Designer!

Hey, everyone!

First and foremost, thank you SO much for all of your wonderful comments, excitement, and enthusiasm over the MAY releases which are now ALL available on the TGF website!  As all the excitement continues today, we have a new MAY GUEST DESIGNER to announce...but first, TONS of love and thanks to Sammi, our April guest!  Sammi, you were no stranger to the Farm before April and we know you won't be soon after..but you will be missed and we thank you so much for your beautiful creations!

Today it's my pleasure to introduce our MAY guest, another gal who is not only super creative, but has been a friend of the farm for a while and you may remember her from our Scrapbooking team as well!  Please help me welcome JOANN Valderama!


Hi everyone! I'm JoAnn, but y'all can call me Jo as most people do. I'm super excited that I have the chance to be a guest designer for The Greeting Farm this month! I've been a HUGE fan of TGF since 2009 when I happened to come across the Nurse Anya and Hula Anya images while perusing the galleries at Splitcoast Stampers - that sealed the deal for me: I'm a Registered Nurse and I love everything HAWAII! I thought to myself that I better learn how to color with Copics pretty fast if I wanted to use them so that's what I did. And I haven't looked back since!

Anyway, about me... I'm a 30-something year old living in California. I've been married for almost 8 years to my high school sweetheart of almost 17 years - we can almost say we've been together longer than we haven't. *lol* We have two energetic kids, ages 5 and 3, who keep us busy and light our lives everyday. Like I've mentioned already, I'm a full-time RN who works the night shift, but what you may not know is that I'm totally a DAY person. I'm full of weird ironies. *lol* When I'm not managing the household, I love to craft - especially scrapbooking, cardmaking, sewing, baking, and cooking. I can't pick a favorite, though - I love each hobby equally!

I've been coloring with my Copics for almost 3 years and am totally in love with rubber stamping and The Greeting Farm. If you've been around the Farm long enough, you may remember I was a part of the TGF guest digi scrapbooking team and guest scrapbooking team in 2009 and 2010! I'm thrilled to be working again with such a fabulous group of ladies and this wonderful company!

For more, please visit my blog: JoBoogie Stamping

HOORAY and WELCOME , Jo!    Here are two of her lovely creations using some of the new May stamps, Cheeky Geeky and CC Riley:


Lovely and colorful- AWESOME work, Jo!  You guys will be seeing more from our lovely May Guest, but for now, to welcome her, there is ONE NEW STAMP of YOUR CHOICE up for grabs on Jo's BLOG!

That's right!  Please go welcome her and we'll draw a winner and announce it here tomorrow!

Speaking of winners, I believe we have ONE more loose end to tie up for now....and that's a HUGE CONGRATS to.........ANNIE ROSE!!!!!  You are the winner of the ENTIRE MAY RELEASE!  Please email me, Jess, to claim your prize and THANK YOU again to everyone who hopped...it was a fab release!

Take care and we'll all see you back here tomorrow with the winner of the stamp from Jo's blog and a great post from Farmer Emily!
xoxo,
Jess

19 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Congrats! Gorgeous cards!

Annie Rose said...

HOLY CRAP-OLY! I just squealed loudly {and possibly swore) when I saw that I won.... HEE HEE! I'm SO EXCITED! Thank you, thank you for the fun hop and the win of the entire release. :)

Luvs and tight-tight huggles,
Annie Rose

eva said...

lucky you, annie rose!! congrats to jo too!

faithnme said...

Soo Happy to see you on the Farm Jo. Your cards are just Gorgeous..I love the bright colors of the first and the soft shade on the other..
COGRATS Annie Rose. you LUCKY girl!!!!

Blankina said...

Congratulations Annie!! And welcome to Jo...these first cards are real sweeties.
Hugs Blankina

mousekemom said...

Welcome to the Farm Family, Jo! Love your samples. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Sue D said...

Welcome to Jo--great cards and off to check out your blog.

Denice said...

Congrats Jo...how lucky for us!

Congrats Annie, enjoy!

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW congrats to JoAnn the new Guest DT and congrats to Annie Rose on winning the whole enchilada!!!! whoot whoot!!
hugs, Heidi

Maria said...

beautiful cards

Shannon said...

Great Cards Jo and welcome to the Farm! Congratz Annie Rose!!!!

KathyW said...

Congrats to Jo and Annie Rose. Jo I love both your cards but the second one reminds me of my niece so I like it just a little more! :)

Divine said...

Yay Jo!!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see your other project, hehe. Congrats!

And Congrats Annie-Rose, you lucky girl :)

Jenniffer said...

Love the colors that you used. Very nice job done. Congratulating !

Thanh Vo said...

Welcome to the Farm, Jo!!!!

My Scrap Diary said...

Welcome to the Farm Jo! You're going to LOVE it!!!

joy said...

Congrats to Annie and Welcome Jo. Jo, love your Cheeky Geeky card. TFS!

GCLmom said...

Congratulations, Jo, on being selected as guest designer. I love your use of bold colors on your designs. Thanks for sharing your creations! :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous projects!!!