Friday, May 11, 2012

Farm Fresh Friday: Monochromatic


 
Hello Friends!!!! Showcase Farmer Veronica here to give you this weeks Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!!
I wanted to challenge myself and decided to make this challenge Monochromatic. I really like monochromatic projects but I find it hard to just pick one color =)

So come along, choose your favorite color and play with us!

 And now some MONOCHROMATIC mojo from the Design Team:







How to Play Along:
1. You must use TGF Stamps
2.Entries should be uploaded via InLinkz no later than Thursday May 17 at NOON CST- You can link to your personal blogs, SCS gallery, or TGF galleria.

A random winner will be chosen to win a FREE SINGLE OF CHOICE and will be announced next FFF!

The random winner of the FFF Sketch from last week is. . .




 Congratulations, Jajisses! Please contact Jess at yeahshestamps@myopera.com to collect your prize!

 I hope to see you playing along. Have a fab friday!
HUGS Veronica

5 comments:

Nilla said...

Thank you so much!

happy happy

:)

Kate said...

Love the DT's inspirations.

Hugs,
Kate

Annmaree (Emu) said...

gorgeous DT Work, I love this challenge! Thanks heaps

Blankina said...

Veronica I just love to make monochromatic cards, I have just entered a pink dahlia....
Love your DT work!!
Ciao Blankina

Heidi Brawley said...

love the challenge!!! The DT cards are Amazing as always!!!
hugs, Heidi