Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Tutorial with Showcase Farmer Veronica

Hello Friends!! Showcase farmer Veronica here and today I want to inspire you to decorate the backside of your cards. I try to spend a few extra minutes to make my cards personal even on the backside.

I've ordered a regular "office stamp" with my blog adres and it's perfect to combine with the Made by set. I really like this clear stamp set, it's SO versatile and I use them on almoust every card. Before I got my blog stamp I just signed the cards with my name and wrote the blog adres by hand.

So here's a few ideas:


I think this one is my favorite =)


An easy way to add some color to the card.


Sometimes I use a piece of scrap from the same patterned paper I use on the card. I punch 
out the circle before I stamp, the clear stamp makes it so easy to stamp it right.


For this card I used the border from the Flutter Heart set, you can use any stamp you 
want - think outside the box and you'll find endless way to decorate your cards.


Make it easy, use your dies or punches!!

For this one I used one of the cute fairies from the Fairy Princess set
If you want you can color her as well.

That's all for now, I hope I've inspired you today. How do you decorate your 
backsides? Please, share it with us, just post a comment with your link.

HUGS, Veronica