Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fit for a Princess with Farmer Naomi

Hello Everyone!
Farmer Naomi here with a quick card to share with you all...

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the photo quality.  I just moved two days ago and have not yet found and unpacked my camera and photo tent...

I used TGF's ADORABLE Princess No. 4.  I'm sure all of you have been in a pinch for a quick card at some time or another and I wanted to show you that you can create a cute quick card using TGF stamps and the Embossing Resist technique.  I don't know about you, but, it seems like half of the time I put into making a card is often spent on colouring the image and this is a great way to get around that!  I simply stamped the image with Versamark, heat embossed it, cut it out with Spellbinders Classic Ovals, and then sponged it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Spun Sugar.

Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!




7 comments:

franzesjoi said...

pretty card!! :)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful Card! I love the colors & TFS AJ~

Candy said...

Beautiful card! Great idea! TFS!

Heidi Brawley said...

OH this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the NO coloring technique!!!
hugs, Heidi

Denice said...

Wonderful card Naomi, love the no coloring tehnique! TFS!

MaRyKaY said...

wow I love how you did that image. what an awesome idea. I'm gonna try that.

Manhattan Mandie said...

This is a GREAT idea!!!!