Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day - Retro Fresh Challenge Continued

Hi there! This is Showcase Farmer Thanh. Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. I hope that you have a wonderful day enjoying all the things you love.

Just thought I'd pop in on this Sunday and share my Retro Fresh Challenge card for May. As Jess had previously posted, it's all about the mothers this month! You can make a card for your Mom, aunt, grandmother, step- parent, anyone who has been a mother figure in your life.  With Mother's Day (my favorite day!) coming up this Sunday, we are honoring Mom and those "mom-types" for the month of May.

For my card, I used Cheeky Glamour. Sometimes it's funny to think of our moms as sassy and sexy things, but let me tell you, my mom was a beauty! lol So I thought I'd make this card in honour of her, although I already sent her another card, I can now use this as an everyday card. :)


Want to go RETRO w/ TGF?

Simply link up your card below (and this page will be linked on the left sidebar ALL month long as well) when you've created something using ANY TGF STAMP 6 months or older.
For a complete list of RUBBER stamps (most digis are now 6 months or older as well but email Jess if you have questions :), click HERE to view our stamp roster on Splitcoastampers.
That's about it!  Have FUN and take your time because you have ALL MONTH to play along!
Simply upload your card by Tuesday, June 12th at NOON CST to enter to be randomly drawn to win
*ONE 4x6 set (rubber or clear!) of choice
*ONE stamp single of choice!
Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, you can stop by my blog here

XO Thanh

1 comment:

Denice said...

GORGEOUS coloring Thanh, way to show off your black hair skills!
:Dxx