Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day from Showcase Farmer Larisa

Hello and Happy Memorial Day! Just want to take this opportunity to that all those who have given their lives to protect the freedom we all enjoy! You are much appreciated and will never be forgotten!

Today, I have a few cards to share with you guys. The first is my absolute FAVORITE Greeting Farm stamp...Cheeky Geeky. When I saw this little darling, I knew I would use her over and over again! She's just so cute!

The next card I created using Glimmer Bean...another cutie!  I love her little belly...too cute!  For this card, I girly-ed things up with lots of soft pink tones.  Then I added a little bow to her hair!

Finally, I have a little bit of a sassy card using some zebra print, tiffany blue, and hot pink.  The sentiment use is from the "Made By" set, an absolute must-have for any stamper.  It's so versitile! 


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creations.  Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day! 

2 comments:

Shazza said...

these are gorgoeus x

Tammy Ortiz said...

These are all gorgeous. I have to tell you how awesome these are. I have them and I too use them over and over