Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fresh & Funky CC Riley!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Peggy here with a fresh and funky CC Riley card today!  I don't know what it is about her, maybe the sassy attitude, but I think she is just awesome!

I colored Riley up with lots of fresh bright spring colors and kept the layout nice and simple but still managed to use twine, a flower, a button and even a little sewing!  I do love my embellishments and it seems like I can't make a card right now without some sort of twine.  Do you have a favorite embellishment that you put on almost every card?


Don't forget there is still time to play along with this week's FFF monochromatic challenge as well as our "Mommy Dearest" Retro Fresh challenge!  

Have a great crafty day!
Hugs,
Peg

4 comments:

Viridiana said...

totoalmente hermossooo

Blankina said...

Nice colours and I think CC Riley is so cool...hope she will arrive soon ( check my post each day...)
Ciao Blankina

Denice said...

So pretty Peggy! I love the twine you used...simple, but a nice touch!
:Dx

MaRyKaY said...

I just got this stamp in the mail the other day and I am so glad that I bought it. I am going to have so much fun with it. I love it thanks for sharing your use of her