Monday, May 7, 2012

Cheeky Inspiration

Hi there!
Naomi here, with another creation using The Greeting Farm's new Cheeky Geeky!

Because she's wearing a school uniform, I thought that plaid would be a suitable print to use with her.  I decided on these patterned papers from the MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally 6x6 Paper Pad...the notepad print on the one paper worked out PERFECTLY and I just LOVE the bright colour combinations in this collection!  I coloured her up with Copic Markers to match, added a button and some twine, and voila!  I think this would be a great card to give to that special teacher to show your appreciation!

Anyway, I hope that you all have a wonderful week!

For any additional information, please see my personal blog.

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

jen said...

Love,love ,love it!! The colors are perfect. Great job.
Hugs,Jen

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is very pretty!!! love the papers and your coloring too!!!
hugs, Heidi

Blankina said...

She is soo cute!! I have already ordered her...cannot waite to stamp her up.
Love your colouring and paper choice.
Ciao Blankina
PS Today I have finally received my price which I have won in february with the FFF challenge ."Cheeky Glamour" has arrived at final destination!!thanks..
the first time it did not arrive perhaps due to the heavy snowfall??

Thanh Vo said...

So, so SO cute, girlfriend! You just reminded me that I need to bust out that ink pad. XO