Sunday, April 1, 2012

We are SO excited about our APRIL GUEST...we're not foolin'!

Hi everyone!

WOW.  It's APRIL!   Can you believe it?  Fool's Day or not, it's here.  I checked the calendar and it's definitely April 1st, lol!   That said, we are very grateful to Grace, our awesome March guest and thanks so much for everything, Grace!

With the turn of the calendar page we have a NEW guest to announce today and I've been waiting for this one ;)   She's NO stranger to the farm and we just love 'er!    Welcome to SAMMI!

Hello... I am Sammi Betbeder  and I have been a GREAT BIG fan of the Greeting Farm since 2009 - so about 3 years... It does feel longer than that but if you count up every single stamp I own from TGF then you might see why. lol! Yes.. These cuties are something I just cannot resist and they are BEAUTIFUL to colour! Well in 2009 I'd been seeing them around blogland (LOVING them) and then my friend Marcia really hooked me into them and I have not looked back haha. I love the way you can mix and match the different stamps together to get a whole new image! As you might have guessed from my last comment I LOVE to colour... I can't think of much better than sitting down with an image and my Copic markers.... maybe a coffee at hand and some crafty buddies to chat to. Bit more about me?? I'm a Christian gal, aged 32, living in Sydney, married to a great man, working for myself where I get to spend lots of time colouring! So very excited to be a guest this month with TGF ... THANK-you Marie and Jess for having me here! It's always been a wish of mine to design for TGF ... I was happy to guest as a Critter Crew for a few months but this time it's true blue Anya and Ian!! lol! YAY!!


As you can see from my sample cards.. I've used the Sitting Lovely set.. although poor Anya has been booted off her bench (hence the cards with her sitting in other places on the card) and well Miss Anyas have moved in to sit on the lovely bench! lol


Ok, seriously how awesome are these?   Be sure to go stop by SAMMI's blog today to welcome her and leave a comment welcoming her to the Farm.   There's a new "SITTING" series stamp set up for grabs today over there, too!  Good luck and again, WELCOME Sammi!

8 comments:

Jac said...

Awesome GDT I love her work and its because of Sammi I started my collection of TGF stamps! xx

grandmabonnie said...

Aw Sammi, i love how you have used the sentiment to have the image sit on..such a clever idea..thank you!

Denice said...

Ohhhhhh, I love both Miss Anyas sitting on the bench...lovely coloring! Congrats on your GDT Sammi...can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations!

:Dx

Emily Martina said...

Congrats!!! Your cards are beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more of your creations :)

Leanne said...

Woo hoo!! Super cool GDT this month. Welcome Sammi!! As usual a gorgeous display of inspiration and cuteness!! Lookin' forward to the rest of the month!
;)

Rachel Parys said...

Fun stuff! Great use of the bench with the Miss Anyas!!!

Arabella said...

Awesome cards Sammi! Congrats on being the guest designer this month!

Arabella

Naomi said...

Welcome, Sammi! Such GORGEOUS cards! Can't wait to see what else you cook up during your time on the farm!

Hugs,
Naomi