Tuesday, April 24, 2012

...soooooooo are ya ready?

Hey, everyone!

Oh, my word...is ANYONE used to the "New" Blogger yet?

Yikes!   So, I posted something this morning and POOF!  It disappeared?!  Oh man....

Well, we are GEARING UP for previews and they begin TOMORROW!!!!  Who's excited?!?!?

I. CANNOT. WAIT.... seriously, wait until you see whats coming!

In the mean time, have you seen Veronica's AWESOME Saturday Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast?


For those of you who haven't seen or heard, we have a WEEKLY sketch challenge on SCS in addition to our awesome FFF and Retro-Fresh challenges which are now conveniently listed on our sidebar!

We can't wait to see your beautiful entries!!!

xoxo,
Jess

8 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

YAAY! Bring on the sneaks! We love 'em!
~Meredith

Candy said...

Can't wait!!

My Scrap Diary said...

I'm sooooo ready to see all the new cuteness!!!!
Xx
Jess M :)
Ps. You're are not alone regarding blogger

Blankina said...

I am so exited you will launch new stamps,the last March launch was great...Have bought both Beanies.
Please show us some a.s.a.p!!!
Ciao Blankina

Trina said...

Previews!
I have yet to have a problem with Blogger and have been using the new one for a few months. I pray to never know the nonsense that seems to Leo happening to others...

Elena said...

Me, me, I am very excited about your new release! Can't wait to see it! :)

Kim Y. said...

Super excited!!
Oh I totally don't like the new blogger! I scheduled my posts and so far none of them got published as scheduled! I had to manually publish them!

I hate the new word verification as well! It is so difficult to read!

...just Barbara said...

She is awesome and I just *LOVE* her glasses!! That alone sold me on this image but it helps that she's so darn cute too. :D Can't wait until next week!