Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sitting Casual with Showcase Farmer Veronica

Hello Friends!! Showcase Farmer Veronica here to spread some "boyish" mojo!
Eventhough I have two boys (or maybe becouse of that...lol ) I often find myself making cute and "girlie" cards. And to be honest, I think it's quite hard to make male cards ;-)

Here's a boyish card I made for 5 year old Grim.



Have a fabulous day, and be sure to check out THIS announcement made over on the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog today- thank you!

5 comments:

Naomi said...

Veronica, this is FABULOUS! I'd NEVER guess that you find masculine cards difficult! I LOVE the papers, LO, colouring, and paper-piecing...this card is just PERFECT!

Hugs,
Naomi

Tammy Ortiz said...

Very cute Idea. What is the size of this card. I am so tired of my square cards lol. Any help would be appreciated.

Jenn Borjeson said...

He's adorable! :)

Leia said...

Thanks girls!!
The card is same ol' 6x6" as I usually use. I try to make cards in different sizes but I almoust always end up with a 6x6 card, LOL

Susan... said...

FABULOUS card - Veronica don't sell yourself short. Your boy cards are always ALWAYS top-notch in my book!

Stunning composition here, and I too love the 6"x 6" size, ESPECIALLY when using stamped images. It just gives me so much more room to play with!

KRAM!!!