Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shimmer & Glimmer w/ Showcase Farmer Thanh

Hello Farm friends and happy hump day to you all!

Did you check out Farmer Peggy's tutorial yesterday? Sometimes it's the basics that I always forget! I've had a hard time with that cute bench and duh!!! Masking would solve all my stamping problems with it. ;)

It's Farmer Thanh and I'm here to show off some GLIMMER and some SHIMMER!!! I know that the Beans have been quite the favourites of yours and I figured that it was time for me to get into spring with some cherry blossom love.

Here they are together... they make quite the pair of best friends, don't they?

You might recognize this sketch; it's the current Mojo Monday.

I followed past Farmer Kim Yu's April sketch for this one.

Thanks so much for dropping by the Farm and checkin out some Bean love from me. If you have any questions, please drop by my blog here. Have a great Wednesday!!! XO Thanh

7 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Great job with this lovely stamp.
I really love these stamps. I am going to attempt masking myself soon.
hugs

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

BEautifully done Than! Now I know I much add these to my collection. I've been on the fence but seeing your cards has totally sold me.

Awesome!

Smiles!
GWeN

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE those are both Gorgeous cards!!! love them!!!
hugs, Heidi

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ooooh - so pretty!!! :)

Denice said...

Thanh, your coloring is gorgeous...you rocked these Beans!

:Dx

Naomi said...

Thanh, these are both ADORABLE! LOVE the papers and LO's and your colouring ROCKS!

Hugs,
Naomi

Kim Y. said...

So pretty! Love the colors!